1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Fairy Pocket Fairy Discussion part 2

Dec 18, 2012

1. went for a walk today and took Remy with me, more of a photostory on flickr

[​IMG]PF Remy Hike by Melissa, on Flickr

2. Your Remy is wonderful!

3. aw, melissa, i always love seeing your well-dressed and colorful little army!! :)

4. Thank you both, I just love Pocketfairy :D

5. He is adorable Melissa. I love his little top hat!

6. So where are some of your favorite shops? Betty would love some new threads!

[​IMG]

7. Thank you :)

Betty is so cute! I love her wig. Did you get it that way or did you take her to the hair dresser :)

8. It was a stock wig on a Little Ai (from the people who make pullip) I trimmed it and it flipped out perfectly

9. Finally joining in on the Pocket Fairy thread :) I am waiting for a Didi on the Sister body since October now, and she will probably ship out at the end of the month. Anyone else here who has the sister/brother body? I am so curious for it! I will certainly do a review.
      Now I have a question for Didi owners, what eye size do you use for her/him? On the Bluefairy site I can only find generic eye size for pocket fairy, 8-10mm. I'm guessing with the narrow eyes 8mm would be better, but I might even try 6mm, don't know how big the eyes are, if there will be gapping?

10. I can't wait to see your Didi on the sister body! All of my PF's, including my two Didi's, have 8mm eyes.

11. This is the first time seeing these wonderful little ones. I need to see more!

12. I buy from etsy and look for 'ruruko' doll clothing as they seem to be the closest match. Not everything will work though so you have to be careful. My girls wear the sleeveless dresses by Kosucus on etsy.

13. @midolls*melissa They look so adorable! ❤ Thank you, I found some 8mm eyes on etsy with a small iris, so going to give them a try :)

14. Thanks for all the clothing suggestions! Are those for the sugar/pepper bodies?

I'm battling to find shoes for my Pocket Fairy (the smaller original type). The puki shoes I've tried are too small, and the pukifee/Lati yellow shoes are too big. Does anyone know where I could find shoes?

15. Keri, if you don't mind plastic shoes, DecoNiki (from Petworks) are not bad. They fit well (but only original pocket size, too small for sugar), have a lot of colors (past releases are mostly sold out though, can be found on ebay at insane price :( ) and new ones are still being released.
      Here's example of some of mine:
      [​IMG]

16. yes, those are the sugar and pepper bodies on my Yoko and Jimmy. not sure about the shoes other than Blue fairy PF shoes some older styles of which are super tight on the sugar and pepper feet

17. I am thinking of ordering some long overdue stuff for my little Yoko but I have never ordered from the BF website.

Do they send you a PayPal invoice or do you have to just send them the money? The ordering process isn't all that clear on their site.

Any info on this is appreciated

18. I went to Bluefairyinternational site to check my order history to see if it would jog my memory some. I haven't ordered from their ordering system since 2014! that being said I have ordered several ways, directly through their ordering system, by emailing them directly, and when they had their agent selling on facebook. I was able to pay through their ordering system with paypal or with credit card but for some reason I could not use my paypal credit and I think it is why for some orders I used credit card instead of paypal. and I remember always telling them in their q&a section that I made my payment and they would respond that they received it. I don't know if any of this helps or not, it's all I could remember

19. @spensers_mom I have very recently made a couple of purchases through Bluefairy, and I had to send the money through paypal myself, just put the order number in your transaction. I haven't had to contact Bluefairy about it, and always got a conformation within a day :)

So, my Didi (and SF Andy) shipped! :dance Can't wait!!