1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blueblood Doll Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :) order shipped order received

* What did you order? 2 shirts
      * When did you order? 28 Dec 2 Jan 5 Jan
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely! I love the details and the quality of the lace used
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) (not about product but the customer service was excellent! I kept updated during every stage (order received, shipment, etc)
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes!!

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

3. * What did you order? Blue Blood Doll - Valentine (standard limited edition) w/ face up, black gothic shirt, bleached jeans
      * When did you order? 12.6.2012, arrived 12.12.2012
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional): Valentine is my first BJD so I have nothing to compare him to. But he is perfect as a first doll. He was able to stand right out of the box and hold his poses with no modifications. He was a little squeaky but not annoyingly so. The resin is translucent and very smooth, no seams were visible. I really like the glow of the resin especially. The face up is good, simple, and well executed. The photos on the website accurately display the face-up style. He was definitely prettier in person.

Again because he is my first doll, so I am not familiar with various joint structures. The joints are not blocky and I appreciate the extra bits that create a more natural joint when bent. As far as posing ability, I am completely satisfied because I am only interested in more basic poses like sitting, standing, and various arm positions. And I really love the gentle muscular sculpt of the body. It's masculine with well shaped thighs, abs, chest, back, calves, biceps etc. without being overly so. Over all I am very happy with the entire package.

As far as negatives, I don't really have any other to say that only if you are looking for extremely detailed hands and feet, specifically veins, visible bone structure and tendons; this doll as of Dec 2012 does not have it. It has a gentler sculpt to the hands and feet. That said, I find the hands and feet well sculpted and shapely (nicely shaped fingers, toes and nails) and I have no complaints.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Absolutely and have

[​IMG]

4. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :) order shipped order received

* What did you order? SD13 Blue Alice dress
      * When did you order? 23 Apr 24 Apr 3 May
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) The dress
      is so detailed, the lace and everything. Wow! I also want to mention that the customer service was pretty good. Was kept updated at all times. Seller definitely didn't keep me in the dark.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes

5. [h=2]Blueblood Doll Product Review[/h]
      * What did you order? Jie Vanilla with Face Up, Eyes, Wig, Jeans
      * When did you order? August 2013, arrived 3 weeks later
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very Satisfied.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) I really appreciated the communication with the company. They were very pleasant to deal with. I lost one of the eyelashes, and they offered for me to mail the head back and they would replace the eyelashes for me if I didn't want to do it myself (at no extra cost)
      * Would you buy more from this company? Absolutely. If they had more variety I would buy another doll right away.

6. * What did you order? 6~7in black fur wig
      * When did you order? Feb 14, it shipped Feb 15 and arrived today, Feb 20
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! It's super soft and looks very well made.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) I'm really pleased with how fast it arrived, considering that it was being shipped from the US to Canada and I only paid for registered mail. Communication with them wasn't really needed as there wasn't any issues but they did send me an email a day or two after shipping just to confirm the tracking number, which was nice.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Sure!

7. * What did you order? 1/4 MSD Girl Black Color short Boots (Item no. #S-68M)
      * When did you order? November 5th, 2013; they were shipped the next day and arrived within the week.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. The boots are of excellent quality.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? They look exactly like the pictures.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Completely. The style is definitely a little wide above the foot for my super-slim minis' calves, but I think they're meant to be versatile enough for a variety of sizes (including chunkier MSDs), and they work fine with leggings/pants. I'm definitely willing to accept the style, given that a slimmer style of boots I found at another company was well over twice the price.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Nothing to share; it was an unremarkably good transaction.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Definitely.
      Being worn:
      [​IMG]

8. * What did you order? Gen X Doll 1/4 Standard Edition Boy Niall and Glitter Ice Blue color Handmade Acrylic Doll Eyes #AE-43
      * When did you order? 1st Oct 2015
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? For sure. Niall cost around the same as normal MSD but he came with eyelashes, face-up and body blushing.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely. The eyes were lovely and the boy just stunning.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      +Eyes look great in photos
      +Boy came with all those extras mentioned without paying extra
      -Is not the most posable body. He can do basic things like stand, sit but that's pretty much all. No touching face, putting hands behind the back, sitting cross legged or kneeling.
      * Would you buy more from this company?
      For sure. The doll is beyond lovely, my favourite one so far. He's a little charmer.

[​IMG]