1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Bluefairy Christmas 2005 Limited Edition Pocket Fairy

Nov 11, 2005

1. sorry if this is in the wrong section or already been posted ^^;

http://www.bluefairyint.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD4&ID=12

2. I can't wait to see the pics!!!

Pony_gery

3. Oh my. This is not good. ^^;; *goes off to count sad little pile of pennies*

Thanks for letting us know!

4. What is the time of that premiere on the east coast?

5. Ooooh, shiny. But I don't want another Pocket Fairy. Still, want to see pics!

6. I have to resist, I have to resist....
      I hope they are horrible!

... well, maybe not.
      but I have to save for unoa >___<

7. hehehe good luck on that anne

hmmm when they say 24hrz do they mean 24hours after 14th of nov or at a later date?

8. i think it should be a later date, because they say "further information and images...". I suppose that means that they will let you know when they will be taking orders on the 14th. The 14th is probably just for teasers. :grin:

9. cannot wait to see the pictures :D

i hope they'r as cute as yoko :D

10. i'm so excited!! :chibi can't wait for more pictures!

11. lovely
      but Im scilently relieved LOL ...I have Peter so wont be tempted LOL

oh Damn !!!! Elf Ears

12. I am also relieved because I love love love my yoko and I don't feel tempted either.

13. NO WAY ELF EARS>>>>> *Runs and hides for fear of buying O.O*

14. Oh what an adorable pair! But O just got back from Gene Con 10 in Stamford, and have nary a penny to my name now....so I guess I'll just have to make holiday outfits myself for my own Yoko & Choco. Oh poor me! :lol: :lol: :lol: Can't wait to hear if any fellow DOA members are able to get Betty & Charlie though, and see pix of course! HO-HO-HO!

Hugs, Juli DC :daisy

15. OMG they're so cute!! I wish I could afford them!! :(

16. I have to admit they're cute lil' buggers with their elf ears. ^_^

17. crossing my fingers... >.< I hope to have betty ;___;

18. I'm sad that they are already sold out, but hey couldn't have afforded them anyways. *sigh* They have elf ears and are so terribly adorable though. I hope the price doesn't get marked up too high by people re-selling them. I have oto admit that I'm more interested in Charlie than Betty.

19. I don't know how but I missed the update on these. I waited for the pictures to be added to the site but never saw them! I figured they were delayed. Does anyone have a picture of the them close enough to see the ears?