BlueFairy reopens!

Sep 13, 2005

1. http://bluefairyint.com/

*le gasp!*

Coming at the end of the month. Huzzah!

I just noticed, so... ._.'

2. Why is Emilie already sold out? XDDD
      I wish they'll work fine from now on.
    3. *wry grin* What, you mean people aren't willing to buy a BF for $295,000.00? I'm very interested in seeing the international site once it's operational, though.
    4. I think this thread WAS posted first.

This one: Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:00 am

Other one: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:03 am

This board has a lot of people, and they probably both started typing it at the same time about.
    5. Well, they let me register. That's something.

It's probably best for me if it's not till the end of the month anyway....money-wise anyhow. Plus, I want to get the special Emilie and Niky, and they're both sold out at the moment. Here's hoping they come back in enough stock to support the opening!
    6. this thread was posted first (i noted after i posted mine) however, i do believe it was moved from general discussion. in any case, now everyone has been notified of the good news.
    7. Hm... There's that notice again, instead of the korean version of the site. Maybe it was just a mistake by their webmaster.

Anyway, they say it will be all up in september 26th.
    8. They could have been testing the site and the layout, which is why the prices were $295,000 for the Pocket Fairies.

Waiii I am so excited about the site opening!
    9. ... @_@; Sooo, I was first, but posted it in the wrong place. Erm. 'kay then...

I'm just happy that TF Tommy is within my reach! BWAHA! *dances around like an imp*