1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueFairy (Tiny Fairy) discussion Part 12

Dec 16, 2018

1. He’s really giving me those early 2000s anime-styled dolls vibes...

I’m safe, too— so much of my crew is already dour or frowny, I can’t add another sad kid to the lineup! (Especially with such heavy eye makeup? I’m not really digging the 2005 styling... I’ve seen Tiny Fairy Allan before, and he seems much cuter with understated makeup.)

2. It's been a while, but a couple of new Bluefairies have joined my collection and I am having a lot of fun with them. Names and final looks are still a work in progress.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm thinking about turning the Louis into a girl because I really like Louis girls, though it will require more complicated body swapping since he's on the gentle body.

3. Oooh, Kyle and Louis! Nice! I think I ended up getting Louis (Josie) as a girl first, then found a Louis boy (Remy) a couple of years later. This is Josie, I love how serious she looks.

[​IMG]

4. It's a little odd that the Blue Fairy website hasn't updated in a couple weeks... according to the website, the ordering period for Monthly Special Limited BF May Valentine is still open, and they haven't posted October's order period.

According to their Korean website, they were having an offline event at an expo on September 29, but they haven't updated their Korean site since then. I don't know if they have a blog somewhere, but I hope they're doing alright!!

5. Hate to double-post, but I think people will see a new post faster than they’ll notice an edit on an older post.

October is up! It looks like Tiny Fairy Joshua/Joanne has replaced Kyle in the Monthly lineups! They’re cute!!!

The Special of the month is Tiny Fairy Kate, and also a rebel Pocket Fairy Mini May, but only on the very tall (for a tiny) Brother or Sister bodies.

6. Funny they updated just after you posted!

7. I know!!! It kinda looks like they forgot, then read about it, said "oh, it's true" and updated their website, hahaha.

8. I have a Kate! (Cafe Kate, from back when they had the Bluefairy Cafe). Really surprised to see them bringing her back. Glad they styled her with bangs this time. The original wig had no bangs and didn't look right on that sculpt. Here's mine:

[​IMG]

Her name is Bryony.

9. She’s so cute! Makes me want to get her now. I’m pretty sure my next doll will be a girl and it’s just a matter of deciding on which sculpt I want.

10. Today my order change to "On shipping" status. I'm so excited :D

11. Congrats! I look forward to you receiving your order! Mine still says “item processing,” so I still have a bit of a wait.

12. The Special Limited for October has been announced on Instagram! It’s two girls, Tommy Valentine and new doll Arthur!

To my eye, Arthur (who is a girl in this Limited event) looks dour and very much like earlier release Dylan but with more pronounced lips. I looooooove the dress, but would like to see more variation in face molds... Arthur, Kate, Kevin, Jude, Dylan, Joanne/Joshua, and Charlotte have all had such a melancholy sort of look to them.

13. Not pleased with Arthur, but Tommy Valentine is gorgeous! Alas, can't afford her this time around.

14. Looks like the outfits and accessories are available separately for the first time in a long time. That's great!

I also notice that the body drop down menu has a whole new set of body names: girl/boy/beauty/knight/blooming. Hopefully we'll be able to view these when the sale of Tommy V and Arthur goes live. There's a preview pic of the blooming body on Insta (nekkid doll warning).

I adore Tommy V, I have two tommies and it's one of my favorite sculpts. I'm not sure if I can swing it, though, as I have a 1/3 May V on order right now XD

15. Maybe this is more of a question for a Blue Fairy waiting room but this thread is more active. Is Blue Fairy usually pretty timely with their shipments? I’ve officially past the 80 day minimum for a doll with a face up and I’m getting so pretty excited and anxious.

16. They've always been more or less on time in my experience, but you do have to make sure to subtract Korean holidays and weekends from your 80 days.

17. It looks like the dresses are *still* available for purchase from the October Limited Event! Snap ‘em up before the November Preorders (on Monday?)!

18. Wow, looks like the November offerings are already up!

Sleeping Louis

Sleeping Olive

Suit

Hopefully they show pics of the Knight body soon, since the outfit is meant for it. I love sleeping Louis so much!

19. Sleeping Louis is really lovely

So Kyle boy is definitely going to be a pastel grump, though I am still trying to sort out a name for him that isn't Lestat as a joke

[​IMG]

20. Oh wow, he’s gorgeous! Are his eyes modified to be slightly more open, or is it just the photo angle?