1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueFairy (Tiny Fairy) discussion Part 12

Dec 16, 2018

1. Oh interesting! It's just the current TF lineup that’s Baked, so they must have changed that when the preorder went live.

I’m glad you can get your baked Heemang! I saw an owner photo of her on Instagram, and she’s waaaaay cute! Cuter than on the Blue Fairy website!

2. I just placed an order for a Baked Skin Sarang :D
      I don't remember to have the "layaway" option in previous orders, but I selected it this time, let's see how it works.

3. Haha thanks! She’s ordered now, I can’t wait to get her!

I haven’t shares pictures of my dolls here in a while so I thought I would !

July 2020 (link because images aren’t working u_u)

Does anyone have recommendations for where to get clothes for TF dolls? With Heemang coming, I think my whole doll family is complete!

edit: @xyuemoto I have pictures of my baked skin doll there if you wanted to see!

#304 NeonLanterns, Aug 7, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    4. I remember that someone on this thread mentioned that BlueFairy stated that we can request the doll unassembled, so we didn't receive another transportation bag and reducing shipping charges.

I made the request for my Baked Skin order and they are asking me if I'm sure since the shipping will not change that much. Has anyone actually received an unassembled doll? How was it packaged? Did you pay less for shipping?

5. Hi that was me! I didn’t think to take pictures of how it was packaged, bc i was too excited. But the head (i ordered the makeup option) came in a face protector in a clear plastic box. Each arm and leg came in their own separate plastic bags, and then the arm bags were in the chest bag with the elastics and the S hooks, and the leg bags were in the bag with the abdomen. So all the pieces were ready to be assembled, and the elastic is loose, so you have to make your own knot and figure out how tight or loose you want the doll.

I didn’t care about the shipping cost so much; I told them they did not need to refund the difference. I ordered the doll unassembled because of one reason: I absolutely do not want another carrying case!!!!! (I miss the boxes :...( i can fit two Tiny Fairies in one classic box, and three Shinies or three Juniors in one classic sf/jf box. Plus they stack!!)

6. Thank you!!!
      I know what you mean, I have my doll boxes stacked and when I use them as storage, I also store more than 1 doll in them.
      I have 3 different Tiny Fairy boxes and 1 carrying case... I guess I wouldn't mind having another one...

7. The August special order is up! New face “Vino”, and it looks like we’re still doing the heavy makeup that makes me think “vampire”!

I loooooove the shirt and crown in the photos XD

8. I'm safe with Vino, but yeah, it would be cool if it had vampire fangs. :)

9. ooo I do NOT like those open mouths at all.
      Or the very heavy handed makeup.

I still want a friend for my Louis but I can't decide if I want to go with Olive and her sulky little face or opt for an older discontinued one like Nicky who i have a soft spot for and who turns up secondhand every so often.

10. The makeup on Vino doesn't look as heavy to me as it did on the last new one...except the lips....sooooo shiny.... I like the eye makeup but I like the head better when I see it blank

11. I always liked the subtle kinda... soft style of the BF faceups so i'm not totally sure about the sudden switch to heavy handed dark lines and intense lip colour and shine. It feels... off brand? But I suppose times a change and BF have been making dolls for a loooong time.

Has anyone ordered via Mandarake? they get bf in a LOT and the price is really good but i'm wary of import taxes (I'm in the UK) hiking the price way up there.

12. Yes, I've ordered via Mandarake. I've never had issues with them, packages from Japan to USA, and from Japan to Mexico. I'm unaware about the UK specific case, but I highly recommend Mandarake as a doll source, haha.

13. I assume they mark things correctly right? So the value is correct, which would incur customs charges here, which I need to factor into any purchase.
      which stinks but that's the UK for ya.

14. I’ve ordered several dolls and magazines (Dollybird etc) and doll clothes from Mandarake and it was a really smooth process!

From their FAQs:
      “Please be aware that we will not undervalue packages to avoid international taxes and charges.” :(

15. Exacty, I just checked my last Mandarake invoice (a couple of weeks ago I received a doll) and it's the value that I paid... So, consider that if you decide to order from them.

16. Yep, definitely something I need to factor into the landed cost.

thanks.

17. Hiii, I wanted to ask about something! I never ordered from Bluefairy and I just kinda fell in love with Vino, haha :'D But is she regular release? Will she come back soon or it's not really to be expected? I want her but I don't have money right now and I want to know if I can count on it! Thanks ❤️