1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueFairy (Tiny Fairy) discussion Part 12

Dec 16, 2018

1. @mx_95 sorry, Vino is a special and not part of the monthly lineup. Does it help that you can buy just her head and not a body? If you buy the Vino head with no makeup, the price is $153. With makeup is $233, but it looks like you’re quite a talented faceup artist yourself!!

2. Ahhh what a shame! Thank you both for your help!
      @Peppermintsheep it kinda helps! :XD: I'll try to sell something to justify buying her, haha~ I hope I could do it! (And yes, I want to paint her by myself ❤️)

3. Olive and Niky are both so nice!! I have a Niky and a Louis myself and I feel their different expressions compliment eachother nicely :D ( or you could get both haha ! )

As for Vino, she is cute but I think not for me! I wish they’d be more consistent about showing their faces blank now, it’s hard to fine owner/blank pictures!

4. hahaha Louis has such a sweet serious face, I feel like he needs some company to cheer him up. He's so different to the rest of my dolls.

5. Okay, so Blue Fairy is shipping really fast, and I got another doll today (whoops!!!!) This is another one that I said "Unassembled Request, No Bag Required". (This is "Nina" from Blue Fairy's "friend" company Celestyn, she's really cute! And she came with glass eyes, instead of acrylic!)

Anyway, this is what it looks like when you don't get the doll assembled:
      [​IMG]

(My apologies for the picture quality-- I'm in the basement and the lighting is... nonexistent.) Nina's head is a little too small for the face protector, so they used Washi tape to secure it-- that's what the colorful stuff is by her ears.

The torso package was in its own bubble wrap pouch, and so were the legs. Then those two bubble wrapped pouches were inside another bubble wrap pouch. It was very secure, even though things like hands and S hooks are floating around in those bags.

I didn't save any money on shipping, but the box was smaller, and most importantly-- I didn't get another carriage bag! :D

6. Thank you for sharing, this is really helpful.

7. Ahh thanks for sharing! How fast is Bluefairy’s turn around now? The last doll I ordered was last year and I think it took about 3 months for him to arrive.

8. I ordered a Tiny Fairy Joshua with makeup during the June preorder, and received it the first week of August, and also couldn’t help myself ordering their “friend” company’s cute little yosd “Nina” on June 23 and received her (body and makeup!) on August 17. So they wait time looks like it’s 1-2 months, maybe? Maybe faster if you order a blank doll? I like Blue Fairy’s company faceups, so I always order with makeup and i think that makes it take a week or so more.

9. @Peppermintsheep oh how exciting! I guess I can start to expect Heemang around October time :3 I got her with make up too but I wonder if her resin type will make her take any longer (I got her as baked skin)

10. Hello!^^, I would love to join you again! i am planning to order my girls back when they are available of course, and I was just wondering what is the body they will come with....

I am saying this because it seems there are different options:
      -blossom body
      -full blossom
      -dandy body
      -gentle body
      -knight
      -blooming
      -girl
      -boy
      -beauty

I guess the dandy, gentle and knight are for the boys right? And the other ones I really do no know where to find reference photos....

I already asked BF and they told me they only sell the Neobody, but this does not help me so much to be honest...

Do you have by chance reference photos to show me? It would be great!!

Also I wonder if every month are they offering the baked skin color? Maybe not?

Thanks in advance for your help! <3<3<3

11. Welcome!
      The tan skin will be offered once a year, or at least is what BlueFairy said to me when I asked them.
      And yes, dandy, gentle and knight are for the boys.
      I have the girl body (before they add the extra shoulder joint) and the Dandy body; I'll take some pictures if I don't find good references already posted because I started to check all body types too.

12. Thank you so much my dear! this will help me a lot!!
      About baked skin then I will have to wait a little bit longer, a year? ^^', but it is not a problem^^.
      I wait for the reference photos then! *big hug* <3<3<3

13. Hey welcome back @brighteyes22 I actually have quite a few of the body types too- (classic) full blossom, dandy, girl, (classic) boy, gentle and I’m going to be receiving a blooming/beauty body soon! I’ll be making a comparison when she arrives but it won’t be for a little while yet (and two of mine are baked skin as well!)

14. I just posted into Bluefairy's Q&A for photos of the TF Helen and Grey that are part of the September lineup. I couldn't find any photos of either on the site!

15. I think Helen is just Ellen. There’s also the name “Mirae” in the text description but we’ve never seen that one either.

On the other hand, there’s been surprise One Time Only faces, like Sean, and most recently Vino.

What *is* Blue Fairy doing??

16. Vino and Aiden seem to be by the same artist. A lot of one-time theme specials - Colin (I got him on layaway), the girl "Arthur", Riz, and Lucy. And the "Romantic" heads, like Emelie.

17. Aww, I forgot about Arthur! I really liked that set and wish I’d gotten her... I think that was the month my cat had an emergency vet visit. Pbthbthbth.

Like, don’t get me wrong— the One Time Special Heads/Sets are really cool! I just wish they’d happen with less frequency... like, every 4 months or so, instead of every month.

18. Sorry if this is a really obvious question, but when you go to check out what does the "paygate" option mean? Do they take paypal?
      Also, their link for private payment doesn't load anything.

19. @rainglow yes they take paypal! Hit the “Bank Deposit” radio button, then there will be a dropdown menu with two choices— one is the direct bank transfer, and the other is the Paypal email.

After you’ve ordered, you’ll get a confirmation email, and then you have to go to Paypal yourself and send the bill to their email address. (I always include the order number in the message to seller). They do not send an invoice.

20. I got a reply to my inquiry. Yes, Helen was "renamed" Ellen. And "Grey" isn't ready yet.

Was looking around further - I would love if they'd make available again the sleeping Louis!

Pic - My Kevin and Yuri
      [​IMG]

#340 hobbywhelmed, Sep 8, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 8, 2020