1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueFairy (Tiny Fairy) discussion Part 12

Dec 16, 2018

1. @Peppermintsheep Thank you so much! I didn't even think to try the bank transfer option.

2. Hi!! I am so very sorry for my late reply! I was not at home and could only have internet access very limited >__<

Thank you so much for your offer, I am looking forward to see your new girl soon!

I could order my TF Olive and I ordered her with the neo body, (they only offer right now neo body) and I will receive her in the girl body, I do not know exactly how she will look like but I am sure I will be happy with her^^.

As soon as she arrives I will ply a lot with my Juana (Xiao) she will receive her new sister soon, and as soon as possible I will be ordering my Sarang too <3

@hobbywhelmed your Kevin and Yuri are adorable! <3<3<3

3. Still impatiently waiting for Heemang to arrive :,)

Also I’m having real trouble posting images? What’s..going on with that?

4. The neo girl body is this one.
      BUT, the neo girl body that you will receive has an extra mobility joint in the shoulder.

Also, BlueFairy announced a new TinyFairy: Rudy

5. Rudy looks like another of those sculpts like Aiden and Vino, from a new artist? Definitely a different face-up style - don't like the raw-looking lips. The overly long "natural" lashes are different too. Wonder if you can get one of those diverging sculpts with the regular "Blue Fairy" type faceup?

Pocket fairy Anna is very cute, though.

I do wish they'd more of a heads-up on sale periods. 1 to 2 days notice is awfully short, even with being able to use layaway for the rest of it. At least the period for Rudy and Anna is 7 days, even if almost 2 days are gone already.

6. The sales periods are on a schedule! The regular orders open up the first Monday thru Friday of the month, and the Specials open up the third Monday thru Friday of the month. And remember, it’s all on Korean time, so if you want to order, plan on doing it by the Thursday of the order period week.

7. I wasn't aware of the schedule for the specials. Always good to know, thanks!

8. I didn't pay attention to the specials until I saw photos that attracted me! Didn't realize specials were a regular thing. The monthlies, I'm good until they add in newer sculpts. Pretty much got one of almost everything.... And some I got more than one....
      [​IMG]
      Actually, got a 4th Kyle too, a little modded fellow I couldn't pass up:
      http://synchronicitypark.com/mixedpix6-2016/4kyles.jpg

9. Rudy is interesting, he's quite different to their usual style, a little more... mature if you like?

10. I guess it is intended to fit the new bodies that are more mature (?)

11. The blank Rudy head looks interesting. I'd love to see a faceup without the eyeliner and de-emphasized lower lids. Aside from the fullness of the lower lip, the mouth width reminds me of Daydream's Ryan.

12. I'm waffling over Rudy. Just inquired if he could be gotten with the traditional Bluefairy type faceup. I noticed that the 3 dolls with the new style faceups are credited:
      Make up Artist @bjd_wildflower in twitter - however, on searching, twitter says there's no such account any more. (Fyi, Bluefairy's twitter is https://twitter.com/bluefairy_doll
      Still mostly in Korean, even on the English twitter site.

Gratuitous old dollmeet pic: Denis, Niky, and May (aka Molly, Nicky, and May. Yes, Lazy namer.)
      [​IMG]

13. Or maybe you could get him without a faceup? I don't know if it's an option, but you'll get the chance to style him more naturally.

14. I'd rather get the "traditional" BF faceup. TF Kyle was my first ordered doll twelve years ago, and I've mostly collected them with classic faceups ever since. Guess I'm imprinted?

15. I love Blue Fairy’s default faceups, too! The “glam” looks on these new Special Order dolls has legit saved my wallet from buying them because they’re such a departure from what the rest of my crew looks like.

(Related: I ordered a Daydream Grace when DD finally opened up an order period. Too late, i found out that she won’t come with a faceup! So I’ve been scouring DOA for faceup artists who do gentle/natural/fresh faceups like Blue Fairy and even Daydream’s defaults.)

16. Do you have any news of Heemang? I feel so excited for you!
      When did you order her exactly? I guess it will take still long time for my olive to arrive, but it will help me a lot seeing your little girl! <3 (did you order her with face up?)

I will be placing my next order for my dear Sarang very soon, I can not wait to have her back XDDD

@hobbywhelmed I love all your dolls, so precious! *___* <3

17. They replied too late for the order period, but was interesting to know, nonetheless:
      Was just as well I didn't spend this time out (still making property tax payments), but good to know I can concentrate on sculpts independent of faceups in the future.

18. That's amazing! Thank you for sharing that info with us. :)

19. On the one hand, I feel bad for BF- they should be able to explore as artists. On the other, well, I don't like the new style faceups either, and I am very over the "fluffy dress with bonnet" outfits. I am such a huuuuge fan of their Walking With autumn sets from 2008-2012 ish.

I guess offering what they used to offer in addition is a good compromise, if they have the manpower/resources... I wonder if they do?

20. Maybe they should offer a makeup choice with the new heads... like, here’s Rudy with the vamp makeup, but here’s Rudy with the standard makeup. And if they make the standard BF faceup cost like $20 more than the vamp faceup, maybe people would take a chance?

I just wish they’d sell more clothes across all sizes :drool they have such a tasteful, classic aesthetic— not too childish for MSD sizes, and not covered in bows and lace (visions of the early 2000s Lolita community). I think I buy Blue Fairy’s shoes every time I order from them because they’re beautiful quality and they’re “neutral” enough for any outfit.