1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueFairy (Tiny Fairy) discussion Part 12

Dec 16, 2018

1. Paying with Paypal is done through the “Bank Deposit” option, and then from the drop-down menu that appears, you select “Paypal”

2. I'm sort of regretting not ordering heel parts with my girl back in April... all the option parts on BF's website are listed as pre-order, they can still be ordered, right?

Also this is kind of a BJD-newbie question, but could heel feet from other places be used on Tinyfairies? I might prefer to order from somewhere in-stock, since with shoes on resin match wouldn't matter that much? I know people switch hands around but I haven't ever seen feet mentioned anywhere LOL

3. Thank you so much @purple_monkfish and @Peppermintsheep :). I was able to order May in bakes skin (plus a ton of extra parts).

I actually forgot to order heel feet with my first doll (a KDF from Luts in tan) but I found out that she can still stand in heels without problems. The opposite (only heel feet) is more annoying. I got a Little Monica Harmony girl body second hand that only has heel feets and she can't stand without heels. I will probably get her some flat feet eventually.

4. I'm plenty late to the party however I'm still bummed out they did away with the old ordering system. Given that one was already sort of stressful with their very short periods. I don't know what to think if they just do one single limited doll a month or if this is just going to be a temporary thing? Although it's nice that the May was offered in baked skin, too. I love their baked skin and hope that option stays for future releases.

5. It looks like someone sold their TF collection to Mandarake, if anyone is interested. Some are absolute steals- a classic body May V for about $150, for example. I was able to nab a Xaoi and Lin (Lin was marked as Kyle, but it's definitely Lin). I've been looking for them both at a great price for years, so happy day!!!

Looks like shipping via DHL will run you about $65 to the states, please check your country's current shipping status from Japan before buying. Also, if you buy two dolls, you will have to pay shipping twice if they are being shipped from different Mandarake physical locations.

ETA: I'm sure most of you TF fans know this, but TF resin colors vary immensely, especially when they are pre-owned and kept under unknown conditions. So please only order these preloved babes if you don't mind that! I've learned resin color restoration for this reason, but you can only do so much.

#505 bronzephoenix, May 15, 2021
      Last edited: May 15, 2021
    6. I saw that! Louis was a great price but I already have one lol.
      I was tempted but I haven't got any money this month and shipping/taxes to the UK is pretty eyewatering now.

Congrats on getting two new babies!

7. Congratulations and thank you for the heads up! Those are indeed a real steal. I'm kind of tempted...

8. I already spent far too much on Rudy lol.

But dangit I want him NOOOOW.
      Ahem.

I ordered him I think with a random wig... didn't I? Gosh, now i'm questioning myself.
      The idea was that i'd let them determine that so I didn't have to heh.

I'm waiting till the new month ticks over at which point my next lot of doll money will go into my account and I can order clothes and shoes and stuff in preparation.

Does anyone know what the wait time is looking like right now? I should imagine that special order period resulted in more orders than they usually have and for a lot more sculpts than they usually offer so could be a while yeah?

9. @purple_monkfish the only hint to wait times I can give is that I ordered the TF Order Made option in October... and it shipped in March. So about five months? *cry*

Changing gears, have we all seen the announcement of new Tiny Fairy Elodie??? I’m mostly confused about why she’s available for pre-order here at the end of the month of May... instead of just being the pre-order doll for June?? Blue Fairy, what are you doing??

10. @Peppermintsheep Yes I saw and it confuses me as well. Also because it's a Sunday.
      Well at least I am safe as she's cute but I liked May better.

@bronzephoenix Thanks so much for the hint. I am definitely not allowed to buy anymore dolls for a few months but there's some cuties among them :love.

11. I want to see a straight-on pic of Ellodie. She looks so cute, but I'm wondering how far apart her eyes are. I dig her wistful look.

Looks like Bluefairy has freed themselves to do whatever they want, lol! I hope everything works out for them and they're able to get through their existing orders calmly.

12. The announcement made here on DoA has a straight-on picture of her... more eyelashes than usual, too!! https://denofangels.com/threads/blu...pre-order-period-for-new-face-ellodie.841147/

Do you want to hear something crazy?? I really like the wig XD

13. @Peppermintsheep Thank you! Ah, I don't want to be mean, but yes- her eyeballs are in different orbits, lol! :XD: Which is too bad, I like her otherwise.

14. :eusa_sile i didn't want to say it either, but it's like she was juuuuuust about to sneeze when they took the photo. Maybe it would be less awkward if the eyes were positioned to look off to the side a little, rather than the slight cross-eyed look to "make eye contact" with the viewer.

15. awww, i think ellodie is really cute, even if her eyes are.... a little wide-spread ^^;
      i wonder if a bigger size eye would work, or if putting them lower in the sockets (maybe modding?) would help?
      the way they're positioned in the promo photo makes it look like she's looking up, even though they're fairly centered, if you understand what i mean?
      but still, i think she's adorable, i'd grab her if i had infinite money but i'm still recovering from finally getting a tan allan (and diana, even bigger wallet ouchie!) x_X

16. I actually picked up the Louis for my friend as her first bjd, she's quite in love with him! and after handling him myself I couldn't resist going back on and ordering the Emilie for myself.. tiny fairies are so sweet, I'm quite excited to own one ❤️

17. I woke up to a shipping notification for my Sean from BF this morning! I honestly wasn't expecting to hear anything until the end of this month or early July so this 2 month turnaround is a really nice surprise, but who knows how long the actual shipping process will take... Has anyone else gotten their shipping emails yet?

18. oh WOW! Was that part of their special order anything al a carte deal? I'm waiting on a Rudy and wondering when he might ship. However I DID request baked skin which may take longer as it's a little more work to mix and I believe they tend to do batches of resin so probably do the ns and white ones first as there are more of them to make lol.

Still, I was also expecting July so it'd be amazing if he shipped sooner.

No news my end yet. Fingers crossed soon though.

19. Oh, I just checked my orders... looks like my wild and crazy shoe-palooza order is shipping! But no dolls yet.

And there is a message saying that June’s preorder will be postponed to the 2nd Monday... but then they say it will be June 7 to June 11, which is still technically the first Monday of the month.

Ellodie is still open for ordering, too... maybe they forgot to turn it off?

20. no shipping order for me but i did get baked too, plus faceup (and one of them is SD, which might take longer to cast? we'll see if i'm the last guy to get their doll i guess LOL)