1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueFairy (Tiny Fairy) discussion Part 12

Dec 16, 2018

1. i think they're still doing those, berry and niky are just the monthly special. they're listed under the monthly special tab rn

also, does anyone know the difference between light basic and regular basic? which is the one they were previously using as their normal skin most recently, if either?

2. @mangameow Ahhh okay, so monthly special vs standard rotation, that makes sense! Thank you! Haha, man, at some point I just totally lost all sense of how BF runs. Afraid I can't help you with the skin tones, I didn't even notice the two new ones...

3. They got rid of their regular monthly line up a long time ago... sorry! It’s been a surprise line up for a while now.

They released all the Olives in October....

4. @Peppermintsheep Aw man, really? They should probably take down their monthly rotation schedule and redo their "how to order" page :doh Thank you.

5. BF has never been easy to order from and honestly I think they're making it even harder with their "surprise!" order periods. How do you plan? or budget?

Anyway, in terms of resin tone. I THINK "normal" is their standard while "light" is somewhere between beauty white and normal? so a paler peach? I'm not totally sure honestly. It'd be worth asking them in their Q&A section to see if they can give a clear answer and maybe some comparison shots.

6. sorry about that, i could've sworn they were still doing their monthlies because they still have them listed with months by their name and ordering is done monthly :doh
      i'm sure 1/3 olive will be back though! :)
      if you ask bluefairy when her next release will be they might let you know or consider putting her in the schedule sooner!

7. Blue Fairy has their January lineup ready to go!
      • Pocket Fairy Lily
      • Shiny/Junior Fairy Ellie
      • Tiny Fairy Joanne/Joshua (they were released as a girl/boy pair under the name Joshua)
      • Tiny Fairy Emma
      As of December 16, they’re all accidentally available to order haha

8. Thanks for letting us know :).

Awww Emma is sooooo cute.

9. does anyone remember that site that had all of bluefairy's sculpts all listed out? i think it was their own, but i can't find it on their site for some reason X_x

10. yes!!!! perfect that's exactly what i was looking for, thank you!!!! :whee:
      edit: i added it to the wiki so it'll be easier to find in the future :)

#631 mangameow, Jan 5, 2022
      Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
    11. I bought some frame glasses from Vier4D (I contacted them in Instagram) and Angus got a pair. :) He recently got a wig change too so I'm really happy about his look now. Not sure if he keeps these golden one or should I order different pair for him.

[​IMG]

12. I've never actually shown off my May I got last summer :).
      [​IMG]

She's soooo cute. I really should do more with her. That was her first proper photo shoot last Sunday.

13. everyone's tiny fairies are so beautiful aaa...... my boy has some eyes incoming that should be here tomorrow, so if i'm not KO'd from my booster shot tonight hoepfully i'll have some of my allan to share! ^p^<3

also i know it's a bit off topic but has everyone seen the preview pic of the 70cm boy bluefairy has posted on twitter? i actually quite like what i've seen so far.... i'm interested to see the full body!

14. Yes, I am keeping up with their previews for the 70cm doll and have found myself surprisingly captivated... really looking forward to the debut of the full body. I already like the Julian face sculpt quite a lot.

15. I'm not sure about the 70cm, the head looks disproportionately small to me.
      *shrug*

I admit though, I keep eyeing their releases hoping for another order made or something lol. There's a few of their older sculpts i'm quite fond of and i'd LOVE to see more done by whoever sculpted Rudy because he's GORGEOUS.

16. Is "Basic" their "Normal" skin now? I ask because I want to get a couple of bodies to hybrid with.

And speaking of hybrids. Has their resin changed colour at all? I know it's never going to be the same batch to batch but wondering if there's been a big change in recent years, as I'm wanting to buy some Jr bodies for Littlefee hybrids. :)

17. new girl is cute. That goofy buck tooth has me smiling lol.

18. They announced the Feb pre-order. For tiny fairies it's Yuri, Xiao, Lin, and Jamie!

19. It always makes me super happy to see the photos of Midsummer night's dreaming Lin and Xiao promo photos in there. >w< Don't mind me, just adore them so much. LOL.