1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blythism.net first launch for SD13 girl clothing~~

Dec 5, 2007

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Free gift
      [​IMG]

http://blythism.net

For those who want to make a order, kindly PM Blythism ^_^
      She will reply you promptly~~~

2. Why did you select the name blythism? sounds like popular Blythe doll? I would like to know the meaning to you ?

3. Hi,TreeLore
      Kobo is my friend,
      i am the designer of Blythism,
      Blythism start its bussiness with Blythe clothing at the very beginning since 2002, so it is named Blythism at that time.

I have run doll clothing Business for 5 years since i was in 17 years old, I have just graduation from University main in (Hons)fashion design , there will have more designs for different doll coming out soon.

I hope to make more fashionable clothings to different doll
      ^^

4. Thanks^^
      I hope people will like my designs
      I was new to this forum, i wanna know when can i post photos?

5. Will you be doing SD 13 boy clothing as well? I really like the style :D

6. You can post more pictures here of anything you have to offer as far as I know?

You are limited in the number of pictures you can post in one post this is why people sometimes hold a couple of post places which they fill. You can also take multiple pictures and pu them into one large long one. Not sure if thats your question?

If you want to post pictures of your own dolls - not related to sales you can post here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16

7. My ebay acc: blythism2002

8. Will you be doing slim mature mini clothes too at some point?

Carolyn

9. Hi Carolyn
      Is slim mature mini clothes means 1/4 msd size??
      there are so many body sizes in bjd world, it makes me confuses>.<
      Milky

10. Yes Blythism ~ I believe she means the smaller scale 1/4 size like Unoa, Narae, ect. ^^

11. Hi Mishibi,
      is 1/4 msd size is that mean 1:4 outfits??
      i was new to bjd , actually i wanna start with more doll type, however i know less about it .
      >.<
      If many people request me to do 1/4 msd , i may buy one to do it , haha~
      what is it price range?
      milky

12. Is there a chance that these clothes can also fit my Standart Dollfie Megu? Or would they be much too tall?