1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bo Bergemann/Bergemann Dolls Product Review

Feb 5, 2013

1. Feedback Template

Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

• What did you order?
      • When did you order?
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      • Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      • Were you satisfied with the product?
      • Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      • Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. What did you order? Dream Doll Bella
      When did you order? I ordered one of the left-overs when the dolls came in, because I missed the pre-order. I think it was late October?
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely yes. The resin is good and sturdy, and the engineering of the body is better than any other doll I've seen. All seams were also sanded.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      Tell us some of the positives and the negatives of this product.
      I only have positives:
      - The doll is great at posing. There are two torso joints, and unlike most of my dolls, both joints are fully functional and lets the doll's torso bend whichever way. She stands amazingly well, and she can even do yoga-poses like "the tree" without problem. This is an unsueded doll. Elbow and knee joints are also double jointed.
      - Bo delivers by far the best customer service I've experienced in this hobby. She'll willingly set up layaway-plans tailored to suit your exact needs, packs the dolls securely and ships when she says she will, and sometimes even includes high-quality, useful freebies (did with me, at least). She also answers messages quickly.
      Would you buy more from this company? I would, and already did, so I'm now waiting on my second doll from her.

3. What did you order? I have ordered several dolls from Bo: Ambriel, Addie, Bella & Sophia
      When did you order? Ambriel was in 2011 and Addie, Bella and Sophia were in 2012
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. The dolls were very fair in price for artist-painted full sets
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, the dolls looked exactly like they were pictured. In the case where Bo was creating an OOAK for me, she consulted me several times in the process to make sure she was delivering the look I wanted.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, 110%.
      Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional): I also only have positives here:
      -She has ALWAYS delivered early or on-time, which is very rare.
      -Her dolls are by far the best posing dolls out of any that I own (and I have over 50 from various companies, US and abroad). They are engineered really well, and the resin is quality and all seams are sanded.
      -Bo's customer service is absolutely amazing. She has personally answered every one of my questions, which have been many.
      Would you buy more from this company? Yes, and I have since pre-ordered 3 more dolls: Precious Babyfat Twins and Poppy from her 2013 pre-order.

4. What did you order? I ordered five dolls from Bo: 2 Ambriels, Sophia, Bree and Addie
      When did you order? All in 2012
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely!! Bo's dolls are well priced for such fantastic quality!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, exactly like in the sales photos!
      Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely yes. Since I received my first doll from Bo, her dolls are one of my favourites.
      Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Only positives!
      1. Bo's dolls are wonderful. The resin has a porcelain feel, very smooth and silky, all seams sanded. And they pose like a dream!
      2. Fantastic customer service. Bo replies to every email and very quickly. And has always done face-ups as I asked her for, which makes my dolls really special. Also, it is very nice to receive free extras together with dolls!
      Would you buy more from this company?
      Definitely yes!

Since I am allowed to show my purchases, here is my family of Bo's dolls!

[​IMG]

5. What did you order? I have Ambriel, Zoe, Sugar Baby, Sugar, Bella and Baby Fat Emmie
      When did you order? 2011, 2012, 2013
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Superb, wonderful quality resin, workmanship, artistry
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, they were exactly as pictured, even better as I got to see them in person before I bought
      Were you satisfied with the product? 100% satisfied
      Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) No negatives, only positives. The quality is very high, the resin colors are beautiful. The bodies hold poses very well with out using stands or other props. I am a seamstress (The Wee Wardrobe ) and the bodies are in perfect proportions and are easy to sew for.
      Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes I would!

6. What lovely dolls. I ordered my first doll(Poppy) by Bo and I am so excited to get her even though it will be October before she arrives.

7. What did you order? Emmie with Baby Fat body
      When did you order? I preordered Emmie Oct 2012
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The resin is very good quality and the price was reasonable.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very satisfied.
      Tell us some of the positives and the negatives of this product. Emmie poses very well. She stands without support and can do lots of fantastic poses. I have not had to suede her joints which is a big plus. I have no negatives.
      Would you buy more from this company? I did, I preordered Emily in Jan 2013.

8. What did you order? I actually took her beginning bjd class in Florida at the IDEX. I recieved an Annie, and as a suprise at the end, I recied an Addie

When did you order? N/A

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?..... Not sure this applies as at the class I recieved two wonderful dolls, clothing for both dolls, one had eyes already, and we got to choose a wig, as well as recieving a great little instruction book on posing options, how to wig a doll, change eyes. The wealth of knowledge I recieved during this class was priceless really...

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

Were you satisfied with the product? ..... I adore my dolls and look forward to sewing for them
      Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional).. I have not found a negative yet, I love the posability of BJD'd, and I really like these two new adorabe little girl. I have to admit that BJD's really are like potatoe chips lol

Would you buy more from this company? Yes I am saving for a bigger girl at the moment

9. What did you order? I have Sophia and Ambriel
      When did you order? 2013
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the quality is splendid.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Maybe even better.
      Were you satisfied with the product? I am quite satisfied.
      Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) I have no negatives. The bodies, joints, resin are very good.
      Would you buy more from this company? Yes, I'm waiting for one more doll - Poppy.

• What did you order? I first ordered msd-sized brown sugar Bella and pink sugar Emma directly from Bo's website.. I loved them so much that I have since ordered Sophie Denim Dreams from her and Ambriel and fair Bella on the secondary market.
      • When did you order? I ordered Bella late May of 2012 and Emma a few days later. I'm not sure about the dates for the other three.
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The dolls are all extremely high quality, with wonderful jointing systems for posing. The resin is solid and beautiful. The faces are uniquely endearing. I must love them since I keep buying more!
      • Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. Bo has a knack for letting their personalities shine through in their photographs.
      • Were you satisfied with the product? Completely, blissfully satisfied!
      • Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) No negatives. One of the things I like best about buying from Bo's site is the customization possible. We can select outfits, wigs, eye color. Bo communicated by email with me after my first order to get an idea of my personality and preferences, a type of individual attention I'd never experienced before! The resulting doll was more wonderful than I could have imagined!
      • Would you buy more from this company? I have already ordered two more of Bo's dolls that haven't yet arrived, and there is a third I'm dying to order if I can pull the funds together!
      • A Photo of my brown sugar Bella:
      [​IMG]

A photo of Sophie:

[​IMG]

• What did you order? Addy
      • When did you order? September 2012
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      • Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      • Were you satisfied with the product? More than satisfied
      • Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Adorable little resin doll who is easily posable. Quality product with no defects.
      • Would you buy more from this company? Yes! I love Bo's dolls.
      Dani

10. What did you order? I have Pink Sugar Bella and a tan Bree.
      When did you order? It"s been a year I think.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, her dolls have great resin nicrly finished and pose better than most of my other dolls.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, I also saw Bo's dolls at the MDCC convention last year.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied with the dolls and Bo's personal attention to her orders.
      Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) No negatives
      Would you buy more from this company? Yes

11. What did you order? Addie
      When did you order? On her encore offering period in December
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It is an amazing doll, lifelike and superb even with factory face-up
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better :)
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so
      Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      there are no negative to tell. A big positive for me was that I was able to order a full-set outfit, wig and shoes for her out of several lovely options offered in Bo's boutique.
      Would you buy more from this company? I plan on it, soon

12. WARNING! Naked doll body in this post.

What did you order? Bo Bergemann Little Miss Sunshine
      When did you order? During the pre-order; mid-January, I think?
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely. The accessories/clothes/wig are very well made, and the doll is just as great as my other one.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      Tell us some positives and negatives about this product. The resin is sturdy and great quality, and while she's not as posable as my Dream Doll Bella, she still poses extremely well.
      [​IMG]
      Would you buy more from this company? Yes, I just ordered my third doll from her today.