1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bo Bergemann Mini discussion part 1

Dec 19, 2012

1. Thank you, I'm already enjoying her. She keeps me company at the computer during the day. At night she goes back to the doll room where she's safe from the cats. :)

2. I looked for a picture of my Bella. She is a shimmer resin. And here she is with My face-up and outfit.
      [​IMG]

3. Oh, she's wondeful! I really do love this resin color. Michele Hardy did Lulu's face up. :)

4. fireflies your girl is lovely!
      opal I love Michele's work.

5. I do too, Stella Maris, she does lovely face ups. :)

6. fireflies
      Beautiful doll Bella. I like her sweet face up and clothes!

My Olivia.

[​IMG]

7. Your Olivia is adorable. I love her, love her outfit. :)

8. Such an amazing girl. I had seen them only promofoto alive and they are even better pictures. Apparently it's time to reflect on the obtaining.

9. They are super sweet dolls Shkatarina, and the bodies are very nice for posing.

10. My Lulu (Bo's Bella) is really peeved with me this weekend, lol!

[​IMG]lulu_peeved by Opalmm, on Flickr

11. lol she sure is! What a cool faceup, and I LOVE her style! Those froggie boots are amazing.

12. Thanks Stella! :) Michele Hardy did her face up, the boots are Goodreau. Her feet are so slim that Goodreau shoes are all I have to fit her right now. I wish they were still being made. I may try shoes made for the OT 14" Kish girls.

13. I love Michele!
      hmm, I think I have mine in slim MSD shoes, like ones made for Narae.

14. Yup, sounds right for the shoes, thanks! :)

15. It is so fun to see the different Bellas. I really like her face and body!

16. Can anyone please tell me if Bo Bergemann's website only takes debit cards or echecks through Paypal? I am trying to pay for Lavender and I don't see a credit card option.

Thanks!

17. callasdoll, email to Bo and she will answer you.

18. Hi and thanks for responding! I had a small dollar amount in my Paypal account so I ended up just transferring that to my checking account. After the transfer, I was able to use a credit card. Weird but it worked!

I had a tough time between Lavender and Lace and I went with Lavender elven. I am curious to know what everybody pre-ordered! I would love to have both but I just can't swing it this time.

19. I pre-ordered Lavender and Lace elvin , couldn't decide which I liked best, so got both, can't wait to get them.

20. oh good I am glad it worked out for you callasdoll!
      Bo's dolls are awesome.