1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie and Resinsoul Discussion - Part 11!!

Dec 2, 2016

1. Thank you c:

Are Feng and Long not the same sculpt but Long has elf ears??

2. From what I've seen/heard, they're slightly different sculpts. Supposedly, Long is more angular, and Feng is more rounded.

3. Weird, it made more sense to me for them to be the same because Resinsoul does that a lot. Do you know about any of the other elf/human matching dolls?

4. I'm not entirely sure myself, but it seems like the elf/human matches should be slightly different in some way seeing as you can order the elves with human ears and vice versa by special request.

5. I honestly thought that if you did that you'd just get, for example, a Ya instead of a Mei. But I have seen Gang with elf ears that wasn't Mu who looks really similar. I was almost concerned Ai was also Gang since she looks like a strong relative xD

6. Well I made my order to Resinsoul today, my first time ordering from them. :D So will I receive an email from them or do I just wait now? I made sure to registered an account on their site so I can check my order, but other than that I have no idea what I'm doing. lol ^_^;

7. From what I've heard, I think you recieve a confirmation email @TokyoLynn . Other than that, you don't hear much until your doll is shipped, and some people don't even get that notification.

8. flannelpaws- Thank you :) I did actually receive an email from them, and it looks like I've got a 45 day wait ahead of me. :D

9. @TokyoLynn --Just be aware that there is a national Chinese holiday while your doll is in production, so be prepared for possible delays on shipment.

Also, I got a reply back from Sun, but no pictures :sigh Ah, well. Sun's been very accommodating, though, I gotta hand it to them. :3nodding:Here's what I got back:

Hello,Sorry,I can't give you a doll now,Because we have entered the New Year holiday,Feng's head will look a little big on Gang's body, Thank you,
      Sun
      I'm guessing that "I can't give you a doll now" means they can't give me pictures? Obviously RS would still be taking orders, at least to some extent.

10. flannelpaws- Thank you for the heads up on that, I didn't know. :)

11. Does anyone know how the Feng/Long heads look on the Gang/61cm body? Sun told me it might look a little big, but I'd like to see for myself if anyone is able ^u^

12. Even Gang looks a little anime-leaning on his body imo, in that it's quite big in proportion. I'm certainly not saying it wouldn't work but I'm fairly certain the proportions would be sorta odd. I feel like I've seen it tried somewhere, Idk though

13. @August Moon Thank you so much! That's exactly what I needed.

14. [​IMG] This is my Bobobie Apollo. His name is Kai <3

15. Your picture isn't showing up? Would love to see him lol

16. maybe not X-X

17. @MinhyoSarang Are you trying to post them straight from your computer, or from a website like Flickr or photobucket? You need to copy the bbcode for those to work.

18. straight from my computer X'D sorry im new lol

Tags: