1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie and Resinsoul Discussion - Part 11!!

Dec 2, 2016

1. You'll need to upload your photos to a website in order for them to post. Flickr is easiest, in my opinion! No worries!

2. [​IMG]kai uniform[/url] by Mallory Krutsch, on Flickr[/IMG] this one i did from flickr so i hope it works X'D

3. Here's my boyy~
      [​IMG]Introducing... Crow by Izzy, on Flickr
      My first SD ^ u ^
      I might get him pink eyes? Or a pale blue. He's albino korean, so Idk really. I love him though.

4. Aw! How sweet! I love his shirt and glasses. :whee:

5. Calabri- He's very cool looking! I love his wig and glasses, they suit him nicely. :)

6. Thankies ^ u ^

7. My personal opinion, pale blue eyes would really suit him. He's a real cutie, by the way. :kitty2

8. Thank you, I think pale blue would work best too ^ u ^

9. I know there are some Mi's around. Can I get some spam? May get her in the future.

10. Oh boy, you've said something dangerous :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Is that enough spam? :lol:

11. I saw your girl! She is super pretty. I also can't get over how skinny the bodies are. All my other dolls are wider. XD

12. OMG, she's so super cute! Where did you find her clothes?

13. Thank you so much! I absolutely love the Mi sculpt.
      Her skirt and dress were made by anekochansdollies (I believe they go by anekochan here?). I quickly made both of her tops and hair accessories. Oh! I also got her necklaces from anekochan too.

Thank you so much! Though I try not to have favorites, she is definitely a top contender of my girls.
      I know! The skirt she is wearing was for my MSD girl, but it fits her perfectly.

Speaking of spam, would anyone have any Su spam? I'm currently awaiting my girl, but I've seen 0 owner pics.:sweat

#73 birchwood, Jan 22, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2017
    14. Does anyone here have a yun? I'm thinking about putting her on the gang body, but I'd like to see some owner pics of her head first.

15. Hi, i just purchased a Mirodoll in burnt sugar. Do you know if resinsoul can do a custom color for their jointed hands? And if they can do so, can they do it via photo or does they need a piece for reference?

16. It'll cost you a little bit, but I think generally Resinsoul will do custom colors for most everything they cast out of resin, which would include the jointed hands. For the best result. You might want to send out a small piece, like a foot or something to make sure the match is spot-on. You can always email Sun about it, he could probably tell you more than I can ^u^

17. Many people send the head cap. You can also go to a paint store and find a chip that matches, if you don't want to send away a part.

18. Thank you very much. I hope to find a way to send them a piece, but i think that it will cost me a kidney or two. My country has very bad shipping services.

19. I'm doing a custom color Su from a photo I sent via email.

@birchwood Oh what color is it? Su is actually the next one on my wishlist, those ears are incredible!

@francienolan I'm getting her in black! She's going to be my space queen, so I'm super psyched.

@birchwood I cannot wait to see pictures, that is going to be pretty cool :)

Thank you! When you get your Su, you definitely have to join me in obnoxiously spamming the thread! Do you have ideas as to what color you want?

@birchwood I went back and forth for a while, but I'm pretty sure I'll be doing gray. Sounds like a plan, I'm surprised I haven't seen any/many owner pics of Su yet!

Same! I've only see the one comparison picture and the company photos. But ahhh!!! Gray sounds awesome.

#79 birchwood, Jan 26, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2017
    20. What size eye do you think Su takes? I'm not too familiar with the eye sizes for non-anime BJD.

Tags: