1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie first first elf 1/6 girl is born.

Feb 16, 2008

1. Bobobie first 1/6 girl is born. She is 27cm tall. Here are some pictures of her. She has no name yet, you are welcome to offer a name for her. We will give a little prize to the winner. Thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if she is not good enough, or she need improving, please kindly inform us.

Besides we promise to get suitable clothes, wigs and boots for her . :D

Thank you so much for your looking. :aheartbea

2. OMG o.o
      She's so cute! As always Dennis bobobie keeps suprising me!
      When will she go on sale and what will here prices be?

She looks like a Isabella / Christina to me =3

Also could we get some measurements?
      (Wig size, foot, hips, legs ec) so we can see what clothing this preaty girl would fit :D
      Maybe she will fit into pullip and blythe clothing that would be cool :D

3. She looks pretty!

As you asked for comments on her, in my opinion her head seems a little too big for her body. But that is only a small thing in an otherwise very cute doll!

I think she looks like a cute girl from the countryside. Maybe her name could be Agnes?

4. OMG Dennis How do you do it?? I WANT 10!!!!!

I vote for Isabella/Bella/Ella because her face is so sweet and lovely :)

5. her head is a little large for my tastes....

lets call her Balli ^^

6. Hi Dennis, she is lovely, and I agree something like Christina would suit her, maybe Christy? Her head does seem a bit bigger than her body, and I would like to see her in a shorter, darker wig. What sort of price range are you thinking of, if you don't mind me asking?

7. She looks like a flower child from those old 70's hippie movies.
      I can imagine her in a wispy sun dress with a flower head piece on tapping a tambourine.

Willow
      Summer
      Azura
      Cassidy
      Danna

I like her a lot. :aheartbea

8. She's so cute :) How about Chloe or Emma?

9. She's gorgeous, Dennis! Can't wait to see her in other colors. :D

She looks like a little flower to me, especially with the green dress and yellow wig. :daisy Why not Daisy or Petal?

10. I would call her Cindy.

11. The problem there is that the UK equivalent of Barbie was called Sindy :)

12. I don't know why but the first name that came to me was Angelica.

13. She's beautiful! If she were mine, I'd call her Monica!

14. Hmmm, her head is too big for my tastes-but I LOVE the fact that you are making 1/6 dolls ^.^!!

The first name that came to mind for me is Seraf (or Seraph) or Serapha or something like that ^.^!!

15. Wow I'm glad she's finally finished (I've been stalking the Bobobie forum for ages ^^;;; ). I agree with Eraknight11 though, her head is a little bit to big but still very pretty :)

The name I would pick is Hana. I think it means "flowers" in Japanese.

16. I would name her FLORA, since I can see her running through a countryside which is covered with flowers!!

17. Oh Dennis , she is adorable ...love her
      what about Helen
      a face that launched a 1000 ships:chocoberry

18. Cassandra?

She is so sweet!

19. Awwww she reminds me of either a Christina but more so I think Ashley!

20. Cute girl ^^ Finally she is done.

Only comment: like the others have said before, her head looks a bit big for the body but that is all really.

I think I would go with Kirsty I don't know why.