1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie Isabella (27cm girl)

Mar 24, 2008

1. Um, not sure if this is the right forum for this or not... if not, please move it. :)

Anyways, I would like to know if Barbie clothes fit a Bobobie Isabella? I'm planning on buying one, and my local toy store is having a clearance sale on some barbie outfits, and I wanted to know if they would fit an Isabella before I bought them.

If anyone can tell me, that'd be great. Also, pictures are always appreciated and loved. :)

Thanks!

2. Barbie clothes totally fit Isabella! There would be some adjusting involved. I also found Susie, Momoko, and even Bratz clothing to fit Isabella's.

Good luck!

3. Yes Isabella fits Barbie clothes, here's a pic of my March (same body as Isabella).
      I had to cut off the jeans because her feet did not fit.

[​IMG]

4. I plan on getting one of these too, but I'm lookin for a really long wig for her... I could prolly make the clothes myself. Suggestions on finding a wig? Being totally new I'm not sure where to go to find a wig for her size head which is what... 5-6 right? I keep finding really pretty wigs but the issue is them fitting, y'know?

5. I second the wig issue! How about shoes? Granted barefoot is better then bald but shoes that fit best? Would wuv to know!

6. I am considering the Isabella mold. Anyone know the wig size for sure?

7. Jpop wigs have a great selection of 5-6 and check out ebay too

8. She is really cute!