1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie/Resinsoul "What fits?"

Jan 24, 2011

1. The one Guess Doll outfit I got from DDE fits my Song extremely well.

2. I put the pic in the RS Minis thread, since that's where the request came from.

Here it is for this thread: The name for this Guess Doll outfit on DDE is "Casual Afair." The shoes are Guess Doll "hiking boots."

[​IMG]

(The shirt is a perfect fit if it is snapped shut, Hishaku never does that. The shirt actually closes the "wrong" way for a guy's shirt...)

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad230/Mike_Vande_Bunt/Doll photos/Hishaku016.jpg

3. I know Her Delicate Strength is already on the list, but I think it's just the blouses and jackets that have been confirmed... I just got 6 t-shirts and they fit all 3 RS body styles like a dream!

These are the shirts I got:
      http://www.brennil.com/offshouldertee.htm
      http://www.brennil.com/scoopneck.html
      http://www.brennil.com/ynecktank.html
      http://www.brennil.com/deepvtee.htm
      http://www.brennil.com/boywifebeater.html
      and a new gathered tank that isn't on her site yet...

I was worried that they would all be a tad big as sometimes clothes meant for Minifee are...but they're all quite snug! Even the wife beather--which is meant for boys--fit my girls fine without being very baggy at all...it did make her shoulders look pretty tall though, so it would probably be better suited to a male doll that is supposed to look a bit muscular.

Eventually I'll add some pics (once I get around to taking some), but for know I just wanted to confirm a great fit for all on the RS slim body, Li body, and Rong body.

EDIT: Okay, here is one pic... RS Li body in the Y-back tank. Also sporting shorts from Monstero Designs and Dale Rae flats.

[​IMG]

4. Thanks Raesha, I'm going to try and go through and update the front page some how, but it's actually overloaded with links in some of the posts so I'm going to have to go through and see if I can Tiny URL it today >.< Been avoiding that...

5. Boomarking this thread for reference.

(Guess shoes are gonna be the pain in the butt to find item...I saw some shoes on Mimiwoo that might fit so there's an option...But I don't have my girl yet so I think I'll stick to the recommended...)

Oh I was wondering this though...Do you guys think that some AG knock offs target sells might fit? Mainly like the shoes.

6. The likely hood of anything that is fit for AG or any of their knock off's fitting is -ridiculously slim- AG is built like a 10 year old and is 18" tall. So they are 2 inches taller than most of your BBB/RS dolls (even the males) and significantly wider. There may be a piece or two that might be slim enough to fit on a BBB but the RS double and single are likely to simply fall right out of most of the AG style stuff. The shoes are nearly the exact same boat... except they might be the right length but they will be swimming side to side.

I may just run out to target with Satie or Cassie and take some pics of them standing next to the dolls for comparison... you'll be -shocked- how huge those dolls look next to ours...

7. Does anyone know about bras and panties for a bobobie sprite with mature body? This thread has helped a lot! This is the only thing I'm having a bit of trouble finding :/

Also! (sorry to be a pest Dx) what about dollzone tops on a mature body?

8. Sorry I am new.
      Does anyone know what high heeled shoes would fit Yun 6.7cm. I found some AS ones on MOC that say 6.8, but on the AS web site the same shoes say 6.5.

9. I'm afraid you're not in the right place, this is for the 1/4 size dolls and Yun is 1/3. But generally speaking if two websites have the same shoes with different numbers more than likely the smaller of the two is inside length. Either that or one is less acurate than the other. So you have to either take a leap of faith or look for something that you know will be the right size.

10. i thought i knew where the foot measurements for the dj girl and boy were but now i can't find them :sweat

does anyone have the length and width for either? hardly anywhere lists width, even though it's important for fit.

11. Can't help ya on the boy's, but the girl's foot is 52mm x 20mm.

12. So I just want to add some elaborated fit notes for Dozllzone clothes on the BBB boy body (Tony).

I got the tan set with the long-sleeved shirt and the medallion, corduroy pants, striped scarf, etc.

Pants - The pants have a 23cm inseam, whereas his actual inseam is about 17-19ish (depending on how you like the pants to fit/allowing room for his junk). So I would say 'a bit' is kind of understating just how long they are. They do otherwise fit pretty good.

Shirt - The shirt is a bit long in the sleeve as well, but only by a few cms.

Shoes - I got the basic brown lace up shoes, they have an external measurement of over 6.5cm, but internal of about 6cm. They're really loose without socks, but they're still really stable for him, and I prefer to have him in them as a wider base than barefoot. I'll see how socks change the situation.

Wig - His wig is hella loose in back, and probably wouldn't stay on as well as it is without his silicone cap.

Any word on Dollmore clothes for these boys?

ETA: Also the URL to that ebay store that does custom work is broken. Ebay says it doesn't exist.

13. Are your Sprite's measurements similar to your Ya's dimensions? (Sorry...I have a Ya but not sure about Sprite's body dimensions.) I got undergarments for my girls from BeachGirlNikita.
      Beach Girl Nikita's Guys & Dolls ---> http://stores.ebay.ca/beachgirlnikitasguysanddolls

14. Sapphire~ Not really, BBB mature is vastly thicker than the Ya. Especially cus it looks like you have a single jointed RS and they are significantly smaller than the BBB body.

15. That being said, BeachGirlNikita's stuff should fit the BBB body fine as they're made for not-quite-so-slim dolls (Minifee and Unoa).

16. Hopscotch Hill shirts are big, but shoes fit Resinsoul Female Immature Double jointed (Li). Don't even think about the skirts...way too big.
      [​IMG]

17. This is actually really helpful! Thanks so much for this! I just got my first RS, and the only thing I have her in right now is an Little Apple Doll outfit that fits wonderfully. <3

18. Does anyone have an example of some of Alice's Collection's clothing on resinsoul single jointed female dolls?
      I just ordered a bunch and I want to know if they will even fit my girls or not. I guess I'll just resort to a lot of safety pins if they don't.

19. The RS mature double-jointed body has about the same measurements as FL MNF dolls. I don't know if this is old news to anybody, but finding that out made my options seem a lot more abundant. I think the immature double jointed body might have too small of a bust. However, I honestly don't know whether the size of the bust makes a visible difference because I haven't had the opportunity to try MNF clothes on the immature body.