1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie/Resinsoul "What fits?"

Jan 24, 2011

1. I have a Delilah Noir outfit that fits my female Resinsoul single jointed body perfectly. (Note: she's got a Dollndoll Sharmin head)
      She's also wearing Goodreau shoes
      [​IMG]

Another outfit that fits the female single jointed body is this particular Tonner Marley outfit. (other Marley outfits I tried didn't fit)
      [​IMG]

The skirt is about knee length. (yellow scarf did not come with it)

I don't have a picture but Tonner Tyler jeans fits the female single jointed body perfectly.

2. What about Doll Chateau? And I believe that question would be in the hybrid thread.

Also I got a question: Would Nightfall clothing fit RS mini's?

3. So just to try it out, I got some Soom Little Gem shoes with a small heel for my Resinsoul Mei (single jointed body).
      They fit quite nicely on the regular feet, especially with socks. These pictures aren't that great but they are here to show the fit. She can stand in them fine, the shoes are mostly a tiny bit too wide.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

(clickable thumbnails :))

There's a picture right here of her standing up in them, also showing how they look in proportion to the doll a bit better.

4. okay maby a stupid question,but I read on tumblr that a slim msd can fit into regular size yosd clothing,what is regular yosd size clothing? and would it fit my resinsoul lan?

5. Yo-SD stuff is too small since Yo-SD's are supposed to be kids and MSD's are in the teenage range. Try looking into Teen Trends clothing those fit even the shoes do.

6. Don't know if this has already been said before, but K2 brand boys' jeans fit on the SJ RS girl body. I bought a pair of coral ones at MoC yesterday and they fit perfectly. They have working snaps too, which I was really excited about :) I'll see if I can get some photos of her in them as soon as my camera battery is charged :) They're only $18 a pair, too, which is a plus.

Edit: Thought I should note that these jeans are just a few cm too long for the girls but would probably be better with shoes. Without, they work especially if you like the 'scrunched bottom' look (I do, personally).

http://s531.photobucket.com/user/germanboysrokk/media/BJD/DSCF7304.jpg.html?sort=3&o=17

http://s531.photobucket.com/user/germanboysrokk/media/BJD/DSCF7305.jpg.html?sort=3&o=16

http://s531.photobucket.com/user/germanboysrokk/media/BJD/DSCF7323.jpg.html?sort=3&o=8

http://s531.photobucket.com/user/germanboysrokk/media/BJD/DSCF7318.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11

http://s531.photobucket.com/user/germanboysrokk/media/BJD/DSCF7309.jpg.html?sort=3&o=14

Please let me know if there's too many photos and I'll remove some :)

7. Do ttya pants fit RS double jointed bodies?

8. Tsukikyou~ Likey they will fit but I doubt they'll be as tight as they are in the pictures. Don't know for sure, no one's tried them and told me yet, but they list them as "U-noa" which is slim mini

9. I'm curious how Alice's Collections stuff fits the RS/BBB dolls.
      Specifically, THIS shirt is listed as MSD boy, but I wonder how it'd fit an RS double-jointed mature bust girl =)

I'm also curious if anyone knows the best size of LeekeWorld shoes for RS double-jointed mature bust girl and RS single-jointed boy

10. Nope, both mine are normal skin. I'm planning on getting Dark Grey RS dolls someday.

Also, I'm HAPPY to report that I know of some Dollmore stuff that fits! My girl is on the Resinsoul Double-Jointed Mature Bust body
      These stockings aaaaand these stockings!

EDIT:
      Here's a photo of my Mei, finally!
      [​IMG]
      Mei Comes Home by sugarnspike613, on Flickr

Her outfit consists of:
      Alice's Collections Checkered Shirt, colour #1, 1/4 MSD size
      Very, very cute on her. Definitely fits like she's borrowing her boyfriend's shirt xD I haven't tried doing up the buttons yet.

Alice's Collections Black Tanktop w/ print, colour: black, 1/4 MSD size
      This fits her like a dream, although it is quite long, almost like a mini-dress when you pull it down all the way. Sits on her shoulders really nicely, and you don't get a big shot of side-boob. Would probably be quite baggy on the immature bust bodies.
      A little tricky getting over her ears, but it's do-able - would recommend taking her head off first (I didn't, just took her head-cap off, and that helped)

Alice's Collections Plaid Skirt, colour #2, 1/4 MSD size
      Super-duper adorable on Mei. The double-jointed body has wide-ish hips, so the waistband of the skirt actually sits quite high on her - above her belly button.
      The leggings are adding a bit of width, so it's sitting higher than it normally would on her. However, even though it's deceptively long when you take it out of the package, it still acts like a miniskirt on the doll.

Dollmore Unbalance Striped Leggings (Black), MSD size
      These fit her absolutely fantastically, although they do come up pretty high on her as well, the waistband is sitting right at her navel.

Pink Fantasy 16# Black 1/4 MSD Leather Boots, MSD size
      I love these boots, but they're actually a bit taller than I expected. They come up to juuust below her knees, so they do look a little bit big. They don't seem to impede her knee-bending ability at all, and she stands even more solidly than normal while wearing them.
      I believe they're a 6.5cm foot length, and they fit her very well. Doing up the zipper on the back of the boot can be a little tight around the thickest part of her calf, but they do fit =)

11. Oh gosh, I feel like the only one that posts here! Just got a DollMore order of stuff for my Resinsoul Mei on the Resinsoul double-jointed mature female body.

What fits:
      MSD - Basic Type Panty (Black Striped) - These fit beautifully on the DJ body, so I assume MSD - Simple Triangle GIRL Panties (Black) will as well, and I guess any of their MSD panties will ^^

MSD - Chain+Star Leg Warmer (Black) - These are a lot longer than I expected they would be, but they fit just fine - the top and bottom have elastic in them, so they can be scrunched up for a cute slouchy look. Just be really careful with the chains and the star studs... I had to re-attach one side of one of mine. They're SO CUTE.

MSD - Cross Buckle Warmer (B/W Striped) - These are lovely on the DJ girl arms, although quite long. They are sooooo cute though, and they work wonderfully with the Chain+star leg warmers (which also have crosses, by the way)

Have a few more items to try on, too. Will update this when Maple decides she wants socks ^^ She's happy in armwarmers, legwarrmers and her tanktop & skirt from the picture above xD

Resinsoul Single-Jointed Male body
      ALL Size width 1cm hobnail belt (Black) - It's doing a wonderful job of holding his jeans up, but wraps around his waist twice! You could definitely clip it down if you wanted to. It's supposed to fit SD boys as well, since they call it an "all size"

Edit: Finally have a photo! Also, I noticed last night that the arm warmers actually have little thumb holes! Haven't wiggled her thumbs into them yet though.

[​IMG]
      Maple Accessorizes - 03 by sugarnspike613, on Flickr

12. I posted this on another thread but I am pretty sure it was in the wrong place and will be deleted. I think this is the right thread haha :) I didn't see anyone that had mentioned the BBB shoes here http://www.bobobie.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=10_22 I know RS is affiliated with them but I wasn't sure if they would fit, anyone know? If you have a photo that would be lovely <3 Thanks!

13. I'm back with more WHAT FITS from Alice's Collections!

Resinsoul's Double-jointed mature-bust female body! (AKA the Rong body)
      APG004 Single Pair - I got these in black and in purple, the waist elastic is pretty tight, which is nice for the slim body. They fit her really, really nicely. On my monitor, the purple ones look more on the blue side, but I'm super-happy with the colour they turned out to be.

ASG005 Black - Really glad I have the mature bust for this one! The straps are long enough and the fabric has enough stretch that it almost slips over her bust xD Looks great on her, but the tightness shows off the line of the joint above her legs.

UW001 - This little bodysuit is GREAT on the Rong body, it fits her curves so nicely. Looks great as a one-piece swimsuit, and I'm sure it'd work great under a see-through top or dress, or for under a corset, or with a long skirt =D

Resinsoul's Single-jointed male body
      KKB234 - Fit's my boy's body really nicely, but is a bit bulky and long in the sleeves.

ADSB006 - Fits this body really nicely. A little baggy on it's own, I found it worked better with a tank top underneath (plus then you don't have to worry about snappers marking or scratching the body)

M3 MB005 Black - Fits this body pretty well, but can be a little tight to get over the hands, however there are zippers on the sleeves to help with this. I had a little trouble getting the sleeves the right way around to move the arms back into a normal, forward position again. Fits his shoulders and torso well, zips up just fine.

Things that DO NOT FIT
      UW002 - This one was a bust, if you'll pardon the pun - this does NOT fit the RS double-jointed mature bust body. It doesn't have enough stretch to go over the hips to get on the bust that way, it won't go over the head/ears. Couldn't even get it on after removing her head - not enough stretch to go over the arms/neck/shoulders.

14. BridgetKeely~ I believe BBB stopped selling shoes. but any shoes that fit a BBB msd will fit an RS msd with only a little more slack. BBB feet are MAYBE 1 MM smaller each direction so it's super close. if it fits a BBB's feet how you want it to fit, it'll fit your RS similarly.

Alchemist's fire~ Oh wow, I need to get in here some time when I'm not slacking off from the bajillion of things I -should- be doing and run your stuff up to the front page...

15. That would be great, cause I don't think the stuff from my posts back in October & November was added xD

16. Alchemist~ Yea, I don't know why it is but I don't always get my notices from this thread so I just got my first notice when you posted your most recent post...

17. Huh, that's strange - maybe unsubscribe and re-subscribe to it?

I have a bunch more stuff I should post in regards to the RS girl body, like socks and stuff xDD
      And she's got a few other Alice's Collections items to try on, as well

Edit:
      Oh, Lynn, I just had a thought - this thread is just for the MSD Resinsoul's right? It doesn't include the 50, 60 and 70cms?
      Cause I think someone in the Large BBB/RS thread was asking if there was a "what fits" thread for those dolls

18. Ok trying here then...

Anyone who can please tell me what wig size Lan use I'm currently trying to downsize my hobby and make a smaller family of MSDs and I really want Lan to be a part of it..

Help would be appreciated.

19. Size 5-6 for Lan

20. Ah thank you so much!