1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie/Resinsoul What wig size fits?

Feb 5, 2012

1. Thread for wig size questions.

If there is already a thread like this, please feel free to remove it!

I`ll start first question then.

I am going to buy some Monique wigs for my Li and Mai girl. http://shop.fashiondoll.nl/index.php?cPath=436_25_92_97

I guess I should go for the 6-7 size. But think I remember that Monique wigs is pretty stretchy.

Anyone have any experience with Monique wigs on mini BBB and RS dolls?

2. I have a monique wig on my Ju. It's a 6-7 and fits well, a bit snug actually. It does have some stretch to it but I have an elastic around her head just to give it something to grip on to.

3. Ok, thank you. Then I`ll try some 6-7 and see how I like it.

4. I've found the 7-8 wigs to be too big for Resinsoul MSD--my 58cm Resinsoul ladies wear that size. 6-7 should fit well. When I had a Fei, she was wearing a fur wig from MonstroDesigns that was labeled "Littlefee size" and that fit her really well.

5. I have a Monique wig for my Mai boy, it's a 6-7 and fits him beautifully! They also have enough stretch that a 6-7 should, I think, work for Li, too.

6. I have one of the Dollzone MSD wigs on my An, and it fits fine. My Sprite wears a custom fur wig so I can't say for sure what wig size he wears but the DZ wig fits my An.

7. I have a 6-7 wig on my daughter's Sprite. It fits well an stays behind her ears nicely. I just got in a 6-7 Jpop wig which I'm hoping will fit my incoming Li well and a 5-6 that I hope will fit my incoming Lan. I'll let ya know in about a month ;-)

8. I know Leekeworld 6-6.5, fits!! It fits perfectally witout a cap on but I dont know if it fits as well with one on!!

9. I had bought a ResinSoul Mei last year in December. Iordered her a Leeworld 6-6.5 wig and it was too tight of a fit for her head. Somy DragonDoll DragonGirl Nyoko is now wearing it and My RS Mei is wearingNyoko's Fairyland Littlefee wig. The Littlefee wig doesn’t stay on to well. And Iwas wondering if there are any other wig brands that would fit perfectly/decentlyfor RS Mei.

10. I have a question!
      If the wig I want to buy isn't listed as 6-7 in, and instead as 6 or 7 in, then which one should I buy?

11. I'm ordering Rong and I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with wigs? Does she fit most wigs labelled 7-8 inches?

12. I have a Resinsoul Mei and a Resinsoul Tang.

My mei wears 6-7, my Tang wears 7-8.

I'm not sure what my Bei is supposed to wear, but I believe she's a 5 inch.

13. The biggest issue with wigs for Rong is those big ears really push the wig back and make it difficult to fit on. I recommend wig caps. I also prefer fake fur or mohair wigs that I can trim or tuck in at the sides to help the wig sit better on the head. Rong has kind of a shallow head cap and some wigs are just too deep for her, leaving kind of a bubble at the top of the head.

14. Wish I had read this before I purchased my first wig for Mei. Leekeworld 6-6.5 wig is too tight of a fit for her head!

15. I have the same size with a cap and it still fits great! Probably even better!

16. Weird. No cap on my Mei and the 6-6.5 wig will not go on her head. I'm ordering a 6/7 from a different company. My girl needs hair!

17. I found a nice looking wig on Etsy that I wanted for my RS Mei, but it's listed as a 6.5-7. I'm wondering if it will fit a tad too loosely. Does anyone have experience with this size on a Mei?