1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Body for D.I.M. Happy Benetia

Apr 24, 2011

1. Hello,

I'm looking for a new (double-joint) body for my white skin D.I.M. Benetia. She's from end of 2007 or beginning of 2008! Does anyone know what girl body would match her resin and neck?

Thank you!

Munis

2. Hmmm... I know there's gotta be a D.I.M resin-matching/picture request thread around here somewhere... try searching for that - it might help! Also, just a little FYI - your Benetia isn't acutally "WS" - she's D.I.M.'s "NS" - which just happens to be suuuper pale. D.I.M. only makes one skin tone, with the exception of their minimees - both colors of which are a different resin color from their standard dolls' NS.

3. Thank you, Red_Delerium, for your answer ^___^
      I haven't found anything that matches her skin, yet... I thought of a white skin Minifee body since the proportions seem to match but apperantly the resins don't match at all <.< anyone has a picture of a DIM and Minifee WS together?

4. I have a Belita head from a few years back (she has been discontinued for a few years) and I put her on a Customhouse body. The match is near perfect.