1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Bolt's feedback thread

Apr 15, 2010

1. This be my feedback thread! Please post if you have made transactions with me in the marketplace and if it was pleasant or not!
    2. Bolt purchased a Luts Shiwoo girl from me and the transaction couldn't have been better! She paid immediately and her communication was the best I've ever experienced; all around she is a charming, polite, and very kind person. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat! If only all my other transactions could have been like this. Bolt is a model buyer! :)
    3. Bolt bought a Bee-A from me, the transaction went perfect and communication was awesome! Would definitely deal with again :3
    4. Bolt just bought a pair of SD-sized sneakers from me--it was a super-quick and smooth transaction! Thanks so much--
    5. I have just had a super transaction with Bolt. Everything was perfect... doll and items, packaging, shipping and her communication was friendly, courteous and very prompt! All in all she was a pleasure to do business with, I highly recommend her and I would be happy to do business with her again.

Thanks so much!