1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Boudi Doll discussion thread

Oct 25, 2019

1. #1 iamibo, Oct 25, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2020
    2. Yess! Super exciting

3. More dolls to come post-Designer Con! Thank you to a few of you especially for saying hi and being so kind about my dolls. I feel so so lucky to be a part of this community and to have a doll out in the world. <3

4. [​IMG]Boudi doll by jemmilly, on Flickr

Just wanted to add a pic of my newly face-upped Boudi to the thread. :D
      (Lovely work by eludys)

Has anyone else out there got a Boudi yet?

5. She looks so sweet! <3

6. She's lovely :D what a gorgeous faceup!!!

7. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Okay haha finally got it to upload!

https://i.imgur.com/7hIW5C0.png

I put her little heeled foot on the left to give her a sweet pin up sort of pose. I was so excited she was able to balance. I imagine that if I could suede her joints at some point she might even be able to do a bit more, but I've never done that before so I'm a bit nervous!!!

#8 iamibo, May 2, 2020
    8. Super cute!! She definitely looks like a solid poser.

9. Thank you! :)

She’s such a great poser! My girl is wearing the high heel feet and the heeled shoes from Shapeways and she is standing really solidly.

10. I'm SO happy to hear that! I need to put more shoes up on Shapeways!!

I just uploaded my newest custom Boudi: Persephone from Lore Olympus! I love this character so much, I couldn't resist!!!

[​IMG]
      https://i.imgur.com/TqDIKAu.png

#11 iamibo, May 2, 2020
    11. @jemmilly May I ask, is your Boudi in tan? I'm planning to reward myself for a job well done with a tan boudi but I'm debating what type of tan.

12. I hope it's okay if I answer, yes she has a tan! :)

13. @iamibo Ooo thanks! I'm saving up, I so can't wait.

14. That makes me so happy you like her :) I can't even tell you how much that means!!

15. @iamibo I just believe in supporting artists whenever possible! Plus dolls of colour PLUS curves. It's my jam, fam.

16. YESSSS same!! haha

17. I just saw a banner ad on DOA for these dolls! I had never heard of them before, but WOW! I love that they come in ebony black resin. So gorgeous! So far I haven't tracked one down with a faceup :o Does anyone have one?

18. @Anneke thank you so much for the kind words!!!!

Above @jemmilly has a really nice face up from Eludys in a comment!

19. She's so special, I absolutely love her!

I'm hoping to see more faceups on that super dark ebony black resin. I looked up your Insta for some of the sample ones but was hoping to see more owners photos of that dark resin :D