1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Boy Lati Blues!

Jan 18, 2007

1. Hello, this is Lati.

We have a plan of releasing Boy type BJDs in Blue line soon, as your request and demand. =)

There are two kind of style body which are different from each other, muscular style body like Red line dolls and slender style body.

They are about 40cm in stature, and their proportion is excellent like Red line dolls.

They are smaller than Red line dolls, so representation of body in detail and is better than Red line body relatively. =)

Their information will be opened to the public about the end of January.

Take care.

Eeee, I can't wait! :fangirl:

2. More Ifo From Lati:D

Teaser Shots:love
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

~Anthony

3. More info has just been posted on the Notice board at LaTi:

And another pic...

[​IMG]

4. News on the time of release of Basic Ryu & Rei;)

~Anthony

5. how tall are the new bodies?

6. I believe they're 46cm for both types.

7. Prices are up now!! :D

8. would anyone happen to the know the head size? I'm still crying over the fact I can't access their online store!

9. just thought I'd post it here in case anyone hasn't seen it on LatiDoll's Q&A

Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, thank you for your concern and support to Blue line
      boys-Despina Rei&Ryu. =)

Blue line boy type Bodies in the pictures of product information
      pages are just samples for showing their proportion and details,
      and you will get the bodies which have adjusted thigh and
      double jointed knees for more natural posing, so they can sit
      cross-legged.

(But their propotion and details will not be changed
      as they are in the pictures)

Take care. =)

10. OMG This weekend:D I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!:shudder