1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BoyAndGirl dolls (B&G) 1/6 Honey discussion part 1

Jun 2, 2009

1. Woo i am joining here because i am getting a B&G Eli as soon as i can xDD

I have a friend and i am having Kaze (his name) shipped to her first then to me, because i am alao getting a heap load of stuff with him xDD

And here is a few questions because he will be my first yo-sized doll
      1) What eye size would look best on them? it says on the website that he will come with 16mm acrylics but i want to know how he looks in them, because if he looks good in 16mm then it will save me buying more eyes xDD (my SD and MSD both wears 16mm)
      2) About how long would they be dispatched from the company?
      3) Wig size, apparently he's the same size (17cm/6.5") with the DoC i just ordered, so does that mean that they can share wigs with each other?

I Can't Wait xDD

2. Ninjax:

1 I donno, mine wears the eyes I got with her (They were brown (L)!! ) I should have no idea!
      2 I got my Loretta within 2-3 weeks!! ;D B&G is mighty fast!
      3. I have bought a Monique wig in her size, wich takes some time to put on but it perfect size. I think mine wears normal YO-ds zised with a stretch band.

Hope it helps

3. Awww, so cute! :aheartbea
      I have a few questions, if you don't mind...:lol:
      1. Would you give his measurements? The info on the website is...lacking.:sweat
      2. Where do you buy his things (wig, eyes, shoes, clothes, etc)?
      3. Can he share those stuff with Yo-SD's and other 1/6 dolls?

Thanks!:)

4. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

The new 1/6 doll!!:D

5. I have him since a week so I haven't got much into that, and I have no other 1/6 to compare :sweat Eyes are 14mm (12mm if you prefer a little smaller) and wig is around 5 - 6''

I think he should be able to wear other 1/6 sized clothing without problems, though he got quite some hips, so the trousers might be a tight fit depending on the brand.

I will see if I can get his measurements down today or tomorrow :)

Besides he poses awesomely! He stood on one leg right out of the box :D

6. I just noticed, how come the hands on the girl body is different from the boy's? Too bad...I think the girl hands look a lot better...

7. Hi !!!!

Here is my little Candy ( B&G Loretta )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I made her make up and outfit

I can tell you for the wig. It's a rosenlied 6-7 inch.
      She wears 26 cm tall outfit...and the same for the shoes. The eyes are 14 mm.

I hope you understand my bad english..and I hope that can help you ;)

I love my doll she's beautyful !!!!! :D

8. There sitting, well:
      B&G Loretta with 2 littlefee's. (Anyone asking there molds will be given.. have to search it up)

[​IMG]

Cán tell you, Psyche is biiiger then the littlfee's.. about 1 cm.

1. My loretta is 26 CM!
      2. Ordinary Yo-sd stuff will fit.. haven't fitted much.. mine didn't fit anything Dollzone(!!!), wigs with elastic band will be fine (just have to struggle), Leekeworld wigs fit good too.
      3. Yes, think so.. depends on the height of him/her.

9. sooooo all of you that own B&G 26cm tinies....do you like them? how do they compare with other tinies, like Leekeworld or some other company XD i only own leekeworld so i cant say much about others.

im interested in getting one for a gift but havent taken the plunge yet.

appreciate your help <3

10. I think posing is fíne! Compared to there MSD's (I have Hera)
      Standing is a bit more difficult cause there feet are so tiny :lol:

More pics? You're lucky :P
      It has been snowing here!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. As far as posing goes, my girl has been able to hold most of the poses I've put her in. Here's the silliest thing I've done...She's standing on one foot, with just the toe of the other foot barely touching the ground...Also, she can keep her arms up in the air really easily..my other dolls can barely do it at all heh

I've been meaning to take more pictures, but I've been pretty busy with Christmas stuff...
      However, I did take one after I got the Christmas tree up : D

[​IMG]

And some old pictures just because haha : D
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#32 Drensik, Dec 21, 2009
      Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    12. Here is my Shana ( B&G Celia )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I made her make up and outift. She wear a Rosen Lied Tuesday wig
      I love her so much...

And here, Candy ( B&G Loretta )

[​IMG]

I love her too ...they are so lovely :lol:
      And here is the thread of my sewing if you want to see more pics of Candy

13. Here is some more Eli :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Anyone have a soom tiny and a bng? How do they compare. Does the bw match remotly close? I'm looking for bodies for my incoming beyla.

15. No they have single joints, though as others already mentioned pose just wonderfully. My Eli could stand on one leg without support and arms raised right out of the box :)

16. i dun know where to ask this, but i hope this the right place...

is there anyone else who owns a B&G loretta cat? i just opened her stock clothes up and the bows that are supposed to be able to put on her head, like the company photos suggested, they actually dun have anything that allows them to stay on her head.....it is just made of cloth and that is it

am i supposed to put the extra cloth that is sticking out between her cat ears so it stays on?? this is really weird...... =x hope somebody owns one too~~~

17. Hi !!!

Just a little photos of my dalrings with the new outfits I made for them

[​IMG]

18. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

My celia and melissa ^o^

19. *gasp!* kameo, where did you get the little dolls for your dolls??? I LOVE THEM!!!! I must find some! :D