1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BoyAndGirl dolls (B&G) 1/6 Honey discussion part 1

Jun 2, 2009

1. I got a B&G Eli on a girls body over the weekend....I only had her Saturday as she was a present for my mom and was taken off to her new home already, but I got a couple quick shots of her before she was off...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pardon the craptastic photos, and the blank head. I gave her a faceup after this but my mom had to leave right after it was done so I had no time for real photos.

I love this doll, she's adorable and the body is fantastic (especially for the price). It's really sturdy, pose-able and just nice to look at. If they make an elf-eared girl, I'm totally getting one.

And if anyone knows this and could answer my one question, are Celia and Eli the same head? Every time I look at them I have a different opinion...they seem to have the same eyes, but sometimes Celia looks like she's smiling and Eli is a little pouty-face. I just can't tell *_*

2. My Melissa has boy body,but she is a girl.Her face is a little mature and eye is smaller than Celia. :)
      Because of the make up she has smile.
      [​IMG]

But Melissa's neck hole is different from Celia's.
      [​IMG]

So Melissa's neck is longer than Celia's:doh
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. new photos
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. New pictures off new psyche.
      She's had a WONDERFULL make-over, wich is LOOONG from finished.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, its snowing here.. 12 cm in total now, and more falling!
      Correction, 32 cm in totall!!

Snow suits her wonderfull I think.

5. I got her box from the candyshop.. it held chocolate coins.
      My Boyfriend bought it for her..

Her wig was actually a leeke wig (the one with the really long braids), NEVER buy that wig.. its a pain to keep in good shape.

6. Does anyone have a B&G Emma to show??? PLEASE! :eusa_pray

7. Going well with Psyche..
      Even planning on maaybe buying another one to turn into cupid/eros.
      Any ideas on molds, I myself was thinking Eli.

8. Hello all! I just discovered these cuties, and I'm in awe! They are so adorable! I'm thinking on Elli boy.
      Could anybody tell me if 1/6 boy body is taller than a girl body? If the girl is 26 cm I assume the boy is about 28 cm, right?

Amber-kyou, I think Eli could make such a wonderful cupid, a very soft and sweet. Otherwise, Lister would make a naughty and arrogant type cupid. It depends on what result you want to achieve.

9. Ordered a Damian and a Lister 2 days ago, and was wondering what clothes the guys fit?

10. should be getting my two boys soon. Hope they ship them soon or already have without telling me XD
      I'm getting so impatient!
      I'm considering buying Melissa for another character i have in mind but i'm not sure yet ^^

11. New pic off my Psyche who still happily lives with me. :)

[​IMG]

She got some new eyes recently, and some new eyelashes.. I think the green looks really good on her, had to do it earlier!

One thing on the downside, she is younger than my Hera, but twice as yellow! Not happy about the resin at all!!

12. Gah! I finally found this thread after a week and a half of searching! :<

D'aww, it seems kinda dead. maybe a nice helpful :Bump will get this thread moving since I'm saving up to get a Damian...

13. I didn't remember liking the B&G tinies, but looking at them again, they're adorable! I like Lister, Loretta, Damian, and Sophie.

In my boredom window shopping, I'm looking for a playdate for my planned Spiritdoll Mint because I like my dolls to have someone the same size. Dunno which one I'd want and will most likely change my mind five times between now and getting one.

14. hi.

don't know if i have placed the thread correctly? :sweat

Well i have to boys i bought from B&G some time ago, and i am having trouble finding pants for them, so i was wondering what other people who also have tinies from B&G do? Where can i buy pants that fit them?

They are 27-28cm tall and have some big butts so i have been having trouble also sewing pants for them :sweat

Hope someone can help me :)

15. Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I have recently came into the interest of buying a Tiny. And the one that caught my attention the most was the B&G Loretta boy {He matches what I'm looking for...well for what I'm turning him into} But however, I was looking for a place to buy him {I have no interest pre-ordering him and having to wait another 20 weeks or LONGER to get him like I've been waiting these almost five months to get my AE doll} I did come across the Loretta but the girl version. NOW this is where my question comes in:

What exactly is the difference between the male and female tinies of the same type? {Ex: Loretta boy, Loretta girl} How exactly are they different?

Because in most cases I see no difference.

16. I´m not familiar with Loretta dolls, but with many other tiny dolls there is really not much difference. Like with Littlefees boys have a little bit of more something in pelvis part, and Teenie Gems have neutral bodies so they can be one or another. There may be differences in the default hands a bit but most often with child dolls you can just choose the gender yourself. :)

17. Thank you Milly77^^

18. anyone who can help me where i can buy pants who fits B&G honey doll boys?

19. Aww, this thread seems a bit inactive compared to a lot of others! Well, I got a Loretta boy last week, he is my first BJD and I absolutely adore him!

I chose him because I felt like he really looked like a little boy, whereas most tinies to me look like they could be either.. which is fine, but I tend to like my boys to really look like boys xd Just me! He's in normal yellow skin with a B&G faceup.

So here he is, I haven't gotten much of a chance yet to take better pictures of him.. but this is him so far. I've ordered a lighter wig though so his hair is only temporary! (I also didn't brush this one out before taking pictures ;n; forgive my newbness! )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm also likely to get him another faceup as this one just seems.. a little meh to me, but it'll do for now!

For the pants issue, I've yet to discover a solution.. I'm still new to this c: But I will definitely confirm that the pants I ordered with him (from elsewhere), are too short and he is a bit too wide for the pants to buckle. He's 28cm so I guess that is a bit big for a yosd?