1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

boys with Asian features?

Jul 22, 2009

1. I'd suggest taking a look at Dragon Doll, they have some really nice Asian looking sculpts. They are on the stylized side, though some of them certainly do look mature.

2. The Buddy-doll links are defunct (as is the company!). So is the Elfdoll link for Mir, since EF isn't doing boys any more. Still, some of their girl sculpts have made outstanding boys and could be adapted.

3. Alternacja, you have hit on a subject very dear to my heart: Asian looking boys! :aheartbea What size boy are you looking for?

I have an Elfdoll Mir and an Asleep Eidolon Xun - both beautiful Asian sculpts. But, if they are not what you are looking for, maybe some of the companies I will mention can afford you more options.

Dragondoll has some nice Asian looking boys in the 60 & 70cm range. I have a Dragondoll 60cm YuShun, and he has lovely Asian features. (Here's a link to the 60cm boys.)

http://www.dragondoll.com/en/category-57-b0.html

If you get a chance take a look at the DikaDoll's 1/3 section; they have Finn, Ming, Ruber, and Jinse. They are all 64cm. (I got a Vampire Ruber because I wanted a vampire that looked Asian.)

Also, check out DollFamily-A's, YanJi, 63cm, and DollFamily-H's, Borken, 62cm, has great Asian features. Only-Doll's MoYan is very pretty at 61cm.

And, I just discovered DIM's Lyell. He's 62cm and very handsome with great cheekbones! I like his sleeping head alot!
      http://www.dimdoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=377

Hope that helps! I wish you happy hunting and good luck! Let us know what lovely boy you decide on! :thumbup

4. Thank you for all suggestions!

Rabbit-moon - I'm looking for any SD+ size, tall and not too muscular. I like a few sculpts but in most cases I like the eyes, but not the lips and chin or vice versa :D so it's difficult to find that "perfect" face...

The ones I considered (but still not quite what I'm looking for):

Soom York (a bit too innocent looking, and I'm not sure about the eyes)
      Soom Chrom (I love him but not quite right for the character I want)
      Souldoll Kanguk (cute, but not quite mature enough)
      Iplehouse Bichun (he's growing on me)
      Soom Galway (I recently discovered him through flickr)
      Souldoll Lee Min Woo (almost there, but also limited)

I will definitely check out all suggested companies, thank you!
      But I think it may be a while before I decide on which resin boy I'm getting :lol:

5. Yeah, it's hard to find the "perfect" face. But, I can definitely vouch for Iple House's Bichun! I got him because of his gorgeous Asian features! And, the sexy EID body was a plus. :D

[​IMG]

6. Supiadoll Zion does have the Korean looking face as well^^

7. He's the main contender at the moment :aheartbea
      Also because I want Asa from Iplehouse, so thinking these two would make a nice couple ;-)

But there are several other dolls that I would like to add to my collections and probably can only afford one SD this year so which one is it gonna be... Decisions, decisions...

Zion is great, I forgot to mention him above. I do want him too, but he'll have to wait unless I win a lottery one of these days :|

8. What an interesting thread! I am also interested in dolls with asian features.

What about Infiniti's SID Steve?

9. ResinSoul Gang has very Asian looking features,the company photos of him aren't that great but pictures of him on flickr look good.

10. I think Be with you's Wood is pretty asian
      and Oceanmoon's ShouRyu, HwaLan, HaeWoo, LanWoo (but i dunno if some of those are for sale yet/still xD)

11. Lots of people beat me to it, but Dragon Doll is specifically Asian-themed. I'm prejudiced (see my avatar), but I love Dragon Dolls! They're beautiful.

12. Supiadoll Hayil <- one of my most wanted <3

Luts Jun Ha

13. Boys from DollFamily.
      I have mine and he looks like an androgynous asian. xD