1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Brennil's feedback.

Jun 27, 2006

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please leave your impressions here.

Thank you!

2. I received a Pocket Fairy outfit from Brennil today. It is adorable and very nicely made. It came with lots of accessories, too. My PM's and questions were answered promptly. The outfit was sent well packaged and it arrived quickly. I highly recommend Brennil as a great Great Trader!

Sabrina
      :daisy

3. Brennil was a pleasure to deal with; prompt to PMs and fast on payment!

4. Had good experience selling to Brennil. Good communications and fast payment.

Many Thanks!

5. Wonderful to deal with! Thanks so mcuh! =)

6. Brennil paid super quick. :D

7. I just received my order for Unoa/Narae sized clothes from Brennil's "Her Delicate Strength" website and am super pleased with everything! The prices were great too!

8. That's so good to hear! Thank you for being my first customer. :D

9. Brennil makes quality well constructed clothes. My order was received quickly and communication was great.

Check out Brennil's website, it is awesome!

10. Did faceups for Brennil's Unoa faceplates! :D Great communication and prompt payment!! Thank you for the great transaction!!

11. brennil commissioned some wigs from me and was very pleasant to deal with and payed very fast.^^

12. beautiful Jeans Brennil
      they arrived today and they look fantastic on Fleur

13. Bought a pair of MSD size Mary Janes from Brennil. PMs were answered quickly, and my item was mailed out promptly.

Thank you!

14. My clothes from Brennil arrived today and I love them all! They fit my ForYou perfectly, are beautifully made, and Brennil was so easy to work with, and she was fast! Here is my ForYou, Margaret, in her new white jeans:
      [​IMG]

15. I bought a few tops. leggings and socks from Brennil, she worked super fast, and they are really nice, I hope to take a few shots of her in the clothes soon.

16. I received a few tops from Brennil today and they're great. The halter top looks especially fabulous on ForYou's body. Good communication and always friendly. Definitely check out Her Delicate Strength if you're in the market for Unoa-sized casual separates. :)

17. I bought the Wintergreen outfit from Brennil and it looks great on my U-noa Sist (who is finally sanded and assembled - yaay!).

Brennil was great to deal with and shipped promptly. I'd definitely deal with her again!

18. Thank you for the gorgeous jeans for my Narae .. as soon as her bottom arrives I will post pics. Thank you for the extra gift for black friday lol.

Lovely to deal with, fast great communication would highly recommend

19. It has been a real pleasure dealing with Brennil.She was super-prompt answering my PM's and shipping the wigs I purchased and these were in great condition,just like new.
      Thankyou :)

20. I got some socks, leggings, shirts, and a shrug from Brennil for my Unoa B-el, and they all fit wonderfully. Shipping was SUPER fast and my order was perfect. Thanks so much!