Britiny1000 Feedback

Jun 20, 2018

1. Hi There, This is my feedback link for Britiny1000 ... please leave your feedback down below, and thank you so much in advance

#1 Britiny1000, Jun 20, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    2. crazie4bjds Fully Customized
      Full Marketplace
      I copied this and posted it from my older feedback thread but this was posted by a legitimate member... crazie4bjds .... Sincerely, Britiny1000

I recently completed a transaction with Britiny. It was perfect. She was great to work with and kept in touch throughout. She is just a pleasure and highly recommend her. I appreciate you giving Ingenue a wonderful new home Britiny and hope she brings you much dollie joy. I will keep a look out for her on DOA and cannot wait to see how you customize her. Thank you so much! :)

#1crazie4bjds Jan 6, 2018

#2 Britiny1000, Jun 20, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    3. Britiny1000 bought a F60 Cygne head from me. Everything went perfectly! Excellent communication and fast payment. She also let me know when the package arrived. It was my pleasure doing business with Britiny1000. Thanks again. :)

4. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Have a wonderful day!

5. Britiny bought a Mushroom Peddler Willow from me. It was a perfect transaction! Britiny paid fast and was a pleasure to communicate with. I highly recommend Britiny to anyone considering selling to her. Thank you for being a wonderful customer Britiny :)

6. Britiny1000 bought a Twigling Minigenue from me. Great and perfect transaction ! She paid fast and send me a PM when the doll is arrived ! I highly recommend Britiny1000 ! Thank you :)

7. Britiny1000 bought my Loongsoul mermaid girl and was great to work with! She was very ncie to talk to and communicated clearly. She paid promptly and let me know when the doll got there. Would definitely work with her again!