1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

bumbelbys Feedback Thread

Oct 22, 2008

1. Hi all,

if you would like to leave feetback for me here that would be great !

regards, bumbelby

2. Bumbelby bought a Cutie Delf from me. She was friendly, fast with paying and everything went perfectly. Thanks!

3. Bumbelby bought a doll from me
      She was a pleasure to deal with
      very smooth transaction
      highly recommend
      thanks

4. I sold a Volks MSD body to bumbelby and she was lovely to deal with throughout and let me know when the body arrived!

Big thank you! :D:D:D

5. She bought a set of hands from me and her payment was super fast and she let me know when she got them. :D THanks so much!

6. bumbelby bought my Cutie Delf Cory and Mary, she was a pleasure to deal with very friendly, payment was fast and the entire transaction was perfect! Thank you so much!!

7. I Sold Unoa Lusis to bumbelby recently. She is very nice & friendly person to work with, and was quick at payment.
      She also kept me updated about the fate of Lusis and posted some pictures with her new family dolls!
      I highly recommended her and will be glad to deal with her again.
      Thank you so much again

8. Bumbleby purchased a Cutie Delf Cory, and a Unoa Sist faceplate from me--both transactions were hassle free, and she is such a sweet lady. I would recommend dealing with her anytime, she is so sweet! Thanks again!

9. bumbelby purchased some jeans and a shirt from me. She was lovely to deal with - friendly messages, quick to pay, and she let me know as soon as the packages arrived. A pleasure - thank you! :)

:daisy

10. I sold my Puki Puki Mary to Bumbelby, she was very nice and easy to communicate with :) She paid fast and the transaction went smoothly, she even let me know that the puki had arrived safely :) It was a pleasure selling to her :)

11. bumbelby was the nicest buyer I've dealt with! Thank you so much for giving this special girl a great home!
      -Melissa

12. Sold Volks Emma head to bumbelby. She was a pleasure to do business with. She replied to all pm's quickly and was very nice. She even sent me some pics of her girl once she arrived! I would definitely recommend this member to anyone. Thanks!!!

13. Bumbelby bought a narae from me. She was really a joy to deal with. She quickly replied pm's and was very nice and friendly; and the payment was super-fast. And she sent me a pic of the girl when she arrived - it was so touching!
      Bumbelby is a wonderful buyer and a very nice person! Thank you!

14. Bumbelby bought a head from me and it was an excellent transaction despite it going for a little visit somewhere in Frankfurt!

15. I sold 3 SD wigs to her. She paid inmediatly and communication was so nice. It has been a pleasure!! :D

16. Hi, I hope that I did this correctly, *_*
      What a terrific, friendly, honorable, nice person. :daisy:thumbup
      Thank you so much. Yumi is sooo happy with you. :fangirl:
      I am so glad that you are her new family.
      I hope that she learns to speak German quickly!!!:lol:
      Thank you.
      alligatorpie

17. bumbelbys bought a doll's body from me, she paid very quickly and was very friendly during all the transaction. She kept me informed when the body arrived safely. It was a perfect transaction, thanks again:):)

18. bumbelby bought Elfdoll Amy from me. It was a perfect transaction. Very friendly, paid quickly. A pleasure meeting!

19. Thank you for your fast payment and kindness. Super great person to work with. :fangirl:

20. Great buyer, bought my Liebchen, paid promptly and was cery communicative.
      Would definitely transact with again.
      ~Pandora~