Event Buy 3 get 1 extra free [kokdollcollection] QQ wig and Beetles Eyes

Apr 16, 2017

1. KOKDOLLCOLLECTION May event:

Time: 17th April ~ 17th May 2017

Content:

Order QQ WIG , Beetles Glass Eyes total 3 items, will get one extra QQ wig/beetles glass eyes For Free ;

How to place order:

Add 4 items and gift page in your shopping cart, when you checkout, please wait for us to revise the final price! We will deduct the gift item fee;

The lowest price item will be the GIFT ITEM.

This event is only available for website www.kokdollcollection.com ; Not apply to ebay page.
      QQ-45 Synthetic Mohair Wig
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Beetles Glass Eyes
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Contact us by: [email protected] .

KOKDOLLCOLLECTION

#1 Mskokokok, Apr 16, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    2. Is this promotion only for if I buy 3 of the same brand of item? Or can I buy any 3 qualifying items, and choose one from either brand for free?

So, for example, would I be able to buy 2 beetles eyes and 1 QQ wig, and then get 1 free eyes?

Or do all items need to be of the same brand?

Thank you!

3. Is it only one free event item per purchase? Say I want to buy 6 eyes, can I get 2 event items?

Thanks!

4. Hello, You can mixed both brands. We just updated the order method:

How to place order:

Add 4 items and gift page in your shopping cart, when you checkout, please wait for us to revise the final price! We will deduct the gift item fee;

The lowest price item will be the GIFT ITEM.

Thank you so much.

5. Hello, The event orders can be combine.
      If you order 6 items, you can get 2 gift event items, 9 items get 3 event items and so forth.

Order 6 items , you can add 8 items and the gift page together to the shopping cart, when you checkout, we will deduct the gift items fee.

Thank you.

6. Do you not have any eyes on your website smaller than 12mm? I would like to take advantage of the sale but am looking for 10mm eyes with a smaller dome and iris.