1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all AR NT Ren owners--owner list!!!

May 24, 2008

1. Mods, I had no earthly idea where to post this. It doesn't belong in either gallery thread since it isn't a photo thread, but other than that I'm at a loss. Please move it as you see fit.

A few random events made me wonder just what happened to all those Natural Tanning Rens, and if I could find where most of them are. If you own one, please post saying you do. If you did own one and sold him to someone, if you don't mind saying who it is, please post with that. If you know someone who's not on the forum who has one, post that as well.

Here's a list I've compiled from searches. It includes people who, at one point, owned a NT Ren (I determined this through the Tanned Dolls Database, the AR Ren Database, every NT Ren thread I could find, signatures, and profiles.). For some of them, I have not been able to confirm whether they still own him. I found some users who once owned one, but don't appear to still own one. Those users are not listed. If you're on this list and you happen to check this thread (or know someone on the list), please post with whether or not you still own an NT Ren. The actual list will be updated below the first one as I find out who actually does and doesn't have one of these boys.

Tentative:
      Fukurou
      lilmissmaya
      Takiko
      Kiyakotari
      Bri
      celticgeekess
      oriscany
      Janne (x2)
      lipstickcat
      envirion
      count sandwich

Confirmed:
      myself
      *Sara*

2. Bumping. Come on, we're not shy here.

3. Bumping up for an owner list.

4. Awww, NT Rens :D

If my memory doesn't fail, Azurielle owned one too. I remember cause back when I got my first doll I commissioned kimonos from her, and the NT Ren was the model XD

Hey, maybe you should start a database for these boys if there isn't one? Just a thought ;)

5. I looked and he's not listed in her signature or profile, so I can't add her to the list. ><; And I don't want to start a gallery database because there are already a few in other threads (AR thread, tan dolls thread) and all the same people would post in a thread specifically for them. I don't much care what they look like, I just want to find out where they all are. :sweat

It just occurred to me that I *could* PM some of these people... hmm.

Thanks for the help anyway!

6. OMG, I'm so sorry, I just realized I got confused since I also commissioned Azurielle, but it was lilmissmaya I was thinking of when I mentioned the NT Ren *goes hide* ^^;;

And you have her already listed so... ^^;;

*hides again*

7. No problem, I'm glad people are at least trying to help me out. :)

8. Hehe! I'm on the list, and yes, I still have mine~

He was my first doll, and he's still my favorite in many ways. He's been here for nearly 3 years now. :)

I've also wondered where the 30 of them went! This is pretty interesting.

9. Hooray! Thanks. There's now a "confirmed" list below the first one. *dances*

10. ooo I'm on this list!! Figured I would post that I still have my NT Ren boy Faust. *luffs him*
      Nice list, kind of cool to know who owns Faust's siblings lol.