1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Camellia Dynasty Thyme

Mar 11, 2014

1. Woah I'm glad I found this thread! As soon as I've paid off a layaway I have going I'm going to order a sage. A bjd horse has been my dream for a long time and camellia dynasty have really knocked it out of the ballpark with sage :D after looking at the photos in this thread though I may have to get a thyme as well. He makes a really cute pony next to sage <3

2. I just ordered Sage in black. Totally an impulse buy LOL

3. My Sage is here, his name is Beauty. Maybe it's time to rename this theme for Thyma and Sage together??
      [​IMG]
      Black Beauty arrived! by taecelle, on Flickr

4. Beauty looks awesome! I can't wait for my Sage to arrive.

5. taecelle Beauty is awesome! My chocolate Sage is on the way home. I can't wait to see her!

6. He's gorgeous! I have a chocolate one on the way that should be here on monday. I can hardly wait XD

7. My sage arrived! SO CUTE OMG!

[​IMG]

8. Hm, you need to update your photos ;)

9. He is gorgeous! I may have to add a black Sage to my collection...

10. Haha, you're right! I do! Your wish is my command :D

I've made more changes since this photo, but it's too cold to go out with the nice camera and take proper photos!

[​IMG]

11. Sure is a cute little thing.

12. My sage arrived last week. Now I just need to do all of the body blushing. X3

[​IMG]

13. What kind of markings are you planning to give him? Sage is just so cute in all the colors! Maybe I'll take mine outside today for a proper photoshoot again to show off all the finished paint that I did after the last one...

14. Tipsy: I plan on making him a silver dun, so I'm going to do a some light gray blushing with black marking.
      I can't wait to see more of your sage.

15. Oh that's going to be gorgeous! Hopefully we will get some nice weather in the next few days so that I can go out and take some new photos to share.

16. Finally managed to get sage out for another photoshoot to show off his war paint and new alpaca mane and tail :D

[​IMG]

17. I love the war paint.

18. Thankyou! I was a little nervous about doing it, but I am really happy with how it came out :D

19. Here's a shot of my Sage with my Loongsoul Billy :D

[​IMG]

20. Sage just arrived today, Love him/her, still trying to decide if boy or girl and a new name. Now I want all three colors!! :love I would really love an Appaloosa coloring.
      [​IMG]

Sweet little pony by Laurie W, on Flickr