1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cancan JSeries Feedback

Feb 25, 2011

1. Website

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. * What did you order?
      Several wigs, eyelashes
      * When did you order?
      I made three orders, the last on Jan 31, 2011
      Direct from the company
      Great communication, they send lots of updates.
      easy
      A couple weeks
      It was excellent.
      Yes, completely.
      Yes!
      n/a
      certainly, already have. ^^
      sure

3. What did you order? 3 wigs
      When did you order? 2nd August 2011
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company website
      How was the communication? Really good, I got an email after the order was placed, another for payment request then again when payment was received and the package sent!
      How easy was it to pay? It required looking on the website under the HOW TO ORDER link on the bottom right, but it was easy. Just Paypal payment to a particular email.
      How long did it take to ship? Not long at all. I live in Australia, it was sent Friday and arrived Monday via EMS.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I think so? EMS was expensive but I suppose that's just how much EMS costs. Might try registered airmail next time.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      Would you order from this company again? Yes
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

4. * What did you order? 2 wigs, one 5/6 and one 6/7
      * When did you order? July
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct
      * How was the communication? excellent - an email when my order was received, another when payment had processed and another to let me know everything was on its way
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy - they have a guide to how to shop with them right on the page
      * How long did it take to ship? quicker than their estimated shipping time (sent about 2 days after paying and arrived a week later)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? both wigs are beautiful quality - the colour blends are stunning. Both have stitched buns attached -and the way they are attached is beautifully done - much nicer than other bunned wigs. Actually, I bought the 6/7 one intending to remove the buns (I've done this with Leeke buns) but when it arrived the buns were an integral part of the wefting, rather than being stitched on top of a base wig. I couldn't remove them, but the wig has been used for a different doll and the quality is flawless so I can't complain! The fibre is super soft and as yet has minimal flyaways compared to other brands I have. And I think the price is a few dollars cheaper than a lot of places - 20-25 rather than 25-35 for similar wigs. Also shipping was super cheap ($3 for registered airmail) and sent really fast.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly the same
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely so - these are my favourite wigs I've ever bought. I've just placed another order
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      Already have and I'm sure I will again!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? maybe - if it was an out of stock style but as the wig price and shipping costs are already so great, I'd rather buy newwig

5. What did you order?
      Wig R53a in grey.
      When did you order?
      May 15th
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly
      How was the communication?
      Average. They did not respond to a question I asked them, but I don't usually expect prompt replies.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Easy
      How long did it take to ship?
      The wig shipped on the 18th, and arrived on the 29th. Not really the companies fault, but for some reason it got to the US VERY fast, but spent a good week being tossed around by the USPS, so that was odd. I also didn't expect it to ship from Hong Kong, and wind up in New York... when I live in WA, and usually packages from there just come straight to me.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, I like this wig quite a lot, so far, and the price was decent.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      I like the feel of the wig, great fiber, and the styling matches the pictures, it's very nice. The bangs are a little hard to work with, and the wig cap peaks out sometimes, however.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      Would you order from this company again?
      If they had another wig I liked or needed.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If they were in nice condition, definitely.

6. * What did you order?
      This wig in yellow cancan-jseries.net

* When did you order?
      Around July 29th 2013

Through the company

Payment was fast, after that, nothing

Fine

Quite speedy

No. I paid $22, only $5 less than a Leeke Dollga wig. In my opinion this wig is not worth more than $10 at the most.

It's difficult to say as all I had to go by was a tiny thumbnail since the enlarge button doesn't work. Should have taken a poorly maintained website as a warning sign!

No. Looks decent enough from the front...

But the fibres are very stiff, very shiny and clumped together like greasy hair

Worst of all is the wig cap is painfully obvious through the fibres. It's even more noticeable in real life, this wig is unusable to me it's so poor quality. When my boyfriend saw my dolls he even commented how bad this wig looks, so it's not just me, anyone can see it.

I contacted them a short time after I received the wig (August) and received no reply. I contacted them again maybe a week ago and still, no reply. So I can only assume they're not interested in solving my problem.

No

No

#6 Datsuki, Sep 2, 2013
      Last edited: Feb 21, 2021