1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Captured in Glass Product Review

Jul 15, 2009

1. Very nice eyes, will order more this month!

2. just received my order of 6 and 8mm eyes and they look lovely. this is a great option for those hard to find tiny eyes, i'll be back for more soon :)

3. Thank you! Very nice eyes!
      6mm E41
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

8mm E31,E32
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
      6mm Y32
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

4. I bought 2 pairs of glass eyes from CiG/doll eyes and they arrived in a timely manner and the eyes are, of course, beautiful! Heck, the brown/light golden pair I bought are even prettier than I was imagining they would be. :) Thank you so much for the pleasant transaction and quality eyes!

5. Beautiful eyes. The low domes are well worth the price. :)Also great communication and good packaging.

6. My order arrived very fast, well packed. I ordered 2 pair of Cig realistic eyes (EN series) and I can't wait to order more of them. These eyes are absolutely breathtaking. Love them! Great price for this quality. Thank you co much :)

7. I just received my order for 3 pairs of eyes (one set was a custom order) and they are beautiful and amazing as always, the custom eyes were just like i ordered!
      I love the eyes. will definitely order again in the future.

8. I bought a pair of eyes from doll eyes. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great and shipping was fast. I was very pleased to do business with them :)

Thank you, doll eyes!

9. I got another pair of eyes and love them! Very beautiful brown eyes.

10. I purchased two pairs of eyes, one pair with a custom iris size to fit an oddly shaped eyewell. I am QUITE pleased with the quality of the eyes I received and plan to order more very soon. :aheartbea

11. A pair of realistic small custom eyes from Captured In Glass.
      DIM doll Love Anneliese (called Dasha Reuter, she is a sister of mercy)

[​IMG]

12. I purchased several pairs of eyes, and it was a smooth transaction. There was a problem with 2 pairs as they were definitely not of the quality shown in his photos (they were from his EN series of realistic eyes), but he remade them and the new ones were much better! Thank you!

13. I have done yet another order with dolls eyes - they are as pleasant and friendly as ever, the quality is still brilliant and I will continue to put my trust in them and recommend them to everyone I know in the hobby :)
      Very positive feedback!

14. I just got my two new pairs of eyes! They are lovely! Communication was great the entire time! I would certainly recommend them to anyone!

15. I forgot to post feedback, oops. I ordered 4 pairs of eyes and 3 of them were custom iris size. They're perfect as usual. Thank you so much for the awesome eyes! :)

16. I ordered two pairs of Y-series eyes and just received them. They look great! The low-domes fit into my dolls' eyewells nicely, and the color is lovely. The transaction was smooth, and there were no problems.

Thank you so much!

17. Bought 2 pairs of glass eyes. Although there was some delay, the eyes arrived safe. Communication was good and definitely won't mind doing business with doll eyes again! ^^

18. I ordered 13 eyes from Captured in Glass, all with custom small irises. When the eyes arrived, they were beautiful! Unfortunately, four of the eyes in which were ordered with multiple pairs weren't the custom small iris, but doll eyes were quick to correct this mistake, sending out the eyes with a second order I made of two eyes both with small irises as well.
      These eyes have also arrived and they are perfect!
      I am so happy with the small iris eyes they have produced and have been recommending them to everyone I know!
      I have bought many eyes from them before and it'll be a long time before I stop!!

19. I ordered two pairs of small iris eyes, and they're absolutely fantastic. I'm definitely going to be ordering some more really soon because they're definitely my favorite eye source now!

20. ordered two pairs of eyes from them, both with a custom sized iris. really happy with the result! the sizes are wonderful! and so is the quality. for one pair, the colour was true to the colour as presented on the website, as for the other, the colour in real life turned out to be a lot darker. (dark brown instead of golden brown, I think the picture used on the website has been taken in a way that emphasizes the glitter in the iris, which made the picture turn out lighter than the actual product. the glitter is lovely though, very subtle in real life)

will definitely order again! <3