1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Captured in Glass Product Review

Jul 15, 2009

1. Yet again I ordered some custom sized eyes from the super talented Lu.
      Beautiful craftsmanship, perfect customer service, the ultimate source for eyes!

2. I ordered 3 beautiful pairs of eyes from CIG Lu. They were made and shipped very quickly!
      I highly recommend dealing with Lu - professional, very helpful and kind. Thank you so much! ++++++++++

3. Ordered two pairs of eyes from Lu. They are beautiful and the yellow/amber ones were just what I was looking for. They have great colour and depth. Communication was very good and the overall service was professional and fast. I am really happy with my order and would by from them again.

4. I purchased some 10mm blue eyes from Doll Eyes. They are beautiful, and arrived safely with an extra gift. Doll Eyes was very polite, and answered PMs promptly. Thank you! :)

5. I have had an excellent experience with a small group order for my local meetup group in KY. I ordered a total of 5 pair of eyes. 4 of the pairs were custom sized iris and pupils. They are true to color, true to size and look amazing. I highly recommend ordering glass eyes from Lu. Communication was great. Sadly, the original order was lost during shipping in China due to flooding. Lu immediately recognized the shipping/weather issue and re-made all 5 pair of eyes and was quick to communicate the very understandable delay. No human could control the circumstances of nature but the recognition of the situation was immediately addressed. The packaging was very good as well. I will order more in the future. Thanks, Lu!

6. I purchased two pairs of eyes from Doll Eyes and they are lovely. Doll Eyes was very polite, and answered PMs promptly.

7. I recently ordered a pair of custom 8mm eyes--they arrived today and they're absolutely perfect! I love them. Super pleased and I'll definitely be ordering more pairs.

8. Ordered a single pair of custom 16mm flat back eyes, and they are absolutely perfect! I was initially worried, since I gave some basic details of what I wanted, and there wasn't much questioning after that...but it seems like I didn't need to worry! A truly perfect order!