1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Caracco's Feedback

May 18, 2008

1. Bought a Kuidolls ChicangYi from Caracco- great interaction and the doll and included extras were very nice. Would highly recommend her and buy from her again. :)

2. I Bought A Cuts Soom Glot From This Awesome Person. She Was Willing To Do Layaway. Replyed Fast To Every One Of My Messagds & Shipping Was Really Fast. I Couldnt Be Any more Happy. Thank You

3. Thank you Carraco for my wonderful little girl!
      Communication was good and shipping was very fast! My girl arrived very well wrapped and safe, and in perfect conditions.
      Thank you so much again!!

4. I bought a Switch Soseo head from Caracco. Communication was prompt and friendly, and shipping was fast. Excellent transaction overall. Thanks very much ^_^

5. Another great transaction with Caracco. I bought a Nabarro Cyril head from her. The whole process went very well; tracking code was provided and Caracco was very attentive and quick to responds to my messages. The head arrived safely and is in gorgeous condition, just as described. Thank you so very much~! :D

6. I purchased a few lots of slim MSD clothing from Caracco. Communication was wonderful, she was very friendly and shipping was quick as well! The package got here sooner than expected. And the clothing is adorable and just as described. It was a very smooth transaction. I would do business with her again!!

7. I bought a bunch of SD clothing from Caracco. Although communication was a little slow, she was very friendly and the transaction was fairly smooth. All the clothes were in great condition and I'm very happy with my purchase! I would love to buy from her again and I highly recommend her!

8. Caracco sold me several clothing items, and everything went perfectly. I'd be happy to deal with Caracco again anytime! :)

9. I bought a Dollndoll Yuha head from Caracco. Excellent communication, packaged very carefully. Arrived in 6 days. Just perfect new condition. Many Thanks.

10. I bought Caracco's Nobility Doll Raon head. She responded and shipped very quickly and the head was as described. Thanks!

11. I bought a Doll-Leaves W head from Caracco. Communication was good and item was well packaged. Thanks!

12. Positive feedback
      I bought some Clothing from Caracco and the transaction was perfect the items arrived quickly and were as described!
      Thank you so much Caracco! :)

13. I bought a tan switch soseo on layaway. Everything was perfect. Kept great communication the whole time and shipped him out really quickly. Thank you again for letting me get this boy

14. Bought an Ariadoll Narvy head from Caracco, arrived safely, well packaged and exactly as described (which was perfect!). Thank you!

15. I bought a Doll Leaves Jax from Caracco. Communication was wonderful and she caught it when I accidentally over paid. Doll was well packed and safe and sound. Exactly as advertised!

16. I purchased from Caracco and it all went great,
      She was patient with my layaway and sent everything super well packaged. Thank you