1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Cat and Dog petdolls

Jun 30, 2006

1. you all might want to check this out.
      it's a Ball jointed pet doll.

doggie
      kittie

the cat costs a little more than the dog.
      all comes in unfinished and finished kit.

in my personal opinion, it needs to be worked on the joints a little more.
      i don't like the way how these pets are sitting.

2. I second this question. How much are they I couldnt find prices on the page?

3. There are pics of 3 different kitties right now....

4. Alot of thought went into the posing of those two...where is the price? is there an orderform? (group order? :D?)

5. I translated a part of the page that talks about an individual color of an individual cat, and it was 270,000 won. I used google to convert that, and it is about 281.93 U.S. dollars. I'm gonna see if the dogs are the same...

Edit: This was copied and translated from one of the painted dog's page.
      It ladles and it is the style B. The eyeball comes to send being assembled with a random. Height: 17cm Length: 21m Eyeball: 14 mm Moulding: Three equinox toes (pebble + phu li American English) coloring: Acryl dyestuffs + color pencil + green onion su theyl Price: 250000 won(261.04 USD) (it is Taeg arrangement inclusion.)

6. Oriental (cat)
      Finished kit:USD 305.62
      Unifinished kit: USD 179.15

Pug (dog)
      Finished kit: USD 284.54
      Unifinished kit: USD 158.08

They are stringed (well only for the finished kits) and you can paint them.
      They need eyes etc, similar to a normal BJD.
      oh yeah, for the whiskers, they are optional.
      all prices are only the approximates. If you really wish to order them, PM me.
      I will contact the seller for you and give you the exact price. only once the site is back up.:)

7. when I saw this post last nite I quickly went to the site and got to see just the kitty {that was what I was interested in} and it looked pretty kewl...kind of like the robo kitty toy that came out..but in resin form.. then when I went back to the site minutes later it was gone....
      the joints were all articulated and tail kind of reminded me of the an armature I use for my hound, all jointed..
      the head was more realistic than the mau heads, really reminded me of the robopets..

8. And the pug was pretty pug-like. Less joints (the cat had a jointed tail and real whiskers) and the dog is mainly jointed at the hips and knees. It's a bit smoother than the cat in appearances and very easily identifiable as a pug.

9. I threw copies up on my site - I'll leave them there until their site comes back up, or someone lets me know that this isn't appropriate

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. So how do we order these? And will they ship to America?

11. think I need a Cat!
      might need to Mod the head slightly :)
      I how on earth do you order the kits ?

12. Where does it show the size? Someone had mentioned they are to scale with aBJDs? Which scale? 1/4, 1/3? those are amazingly cute... >_<

13. Click on the name, which is a link, below the picture. For the cats, you get:

&#53412;: 15 cm (5.91 inches)
      &#44600;&#51060;: 30.5 cm (12.01 inches)
      &#50504;&#44396;: 14 mm

Lisa

14. Pet-Doll is a new company that makes BDJ sized pets :D
      [​IMG]
      www.petdoll.co.kr
      http://club.cyworld.com/petdoll
      ---
      The homepage is down as of right now from too many hits -_- so I don't have the exact measurements/prices/material/or whether the artist ships overseas.
      From what I've seen around, they fit in human palm, and is custom-ordered.
      There are four kinds of pets, Pug, Oriental(cat), and Bumbai(I don't know what kind of animal this one is).
      I'll try to edit more info when the age is up~