Celyne's Feedback Thread

May 2, 2008

1. Hiya~

Please let me know what you thought of our transaction~

I've bought from:
      dollfiegirl - DoT Outfit (ebay)
      Hachisu - DoI Luke v.2 (DoA)

Thank you~
    2. I sold my Luke to Celyne and was QUITE happy with the whole transaction. ^^ Quite prompt with payment, entirely communicative and friendly and quite professional throughout. I would definitely to business with Celyne again, and highly recommend her as a buyer overall. Thanks again! <3
    3. Excellent feedback for Celyne for purchase of wigs. Good communication and quick payment.
    4. Celyne purchased a pair of pants from me, and when they did not arrive in the mail, she was very gracious and patient about waiting for a refund. A seriously great communicator!
    5. Celyne purchased a pair boots from me. Communication was great! Fast payment and smooth transactions. A very nice buyer to deal with. Thank you!! :)
    6. Celyne bought shoes, boots and trench coat from me. Very good communication and fast payment! Very nice to deal with.
    7. Celyne commissioned 2 Puki size wigs from my shop! Fast payment! Super Nice person! Smooth transaction! Come again anytime~
    8. Celyne bought a pair of shoes from me. It was a great transaction with quick payment and fantastic communication. Thank you! ^^