1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Ombre

Jan 20, 2012

1. [​IMG]
      ombre par Lillycat's Cerisedolls, sur Flickr

Hi everybody !
      Here is my last doll "Ombre", she is a dreaming elfy creature. She is available for preorder on my website CERISEDOLLS
      She is msd size and has the same body than my other msd girls Eugenie and Constantine.
      The sale of the Ombre and Constantine models, opened last Saturday, was quite a succes that, to be really honest, I wasn’t totally expecting.
      The whole stock – except a few copies dedicated to direct sale during the Paris Fashion Doll Festival coming in March – has been sold out in less than one day ! (Thank you very much to my customers for this enthusiastic reception)
      Since then, I’ve received numerous messages from collectors disappointed of arriving too late, or for being warned of the sale after it’s closing.

That’s why I’ve decided to extend this sale by starting a pre-order session without delay for the Ombre and Constantine models.
      From now on and until February the 23rd, you can order your doll and all desired options in the Shop section of the website (earlier closing is possible if the amount of orders is too important).

A possibility of 2-time layaway is offered, for a delivery planed by May 2012. Don’t hesitate to contact me for any question.

Besides, be informed that this prolongation does not change the schedule for the next sales.

[​IMG]
      MG_5749 (2) par Lillycat's Cerisedolls, sur Flickr

[​IMG]
      Cerisedolls Ombre par Lillycat's Cerisedolls, sur Flickr

[​IMG]
      mesures par Lillycat's Cerisedolls, sur Flickr

2. Will she be a limited girl or will she be available all year? She's lovely :). Thank you.

3. Hi, this time I have around 50 dolls available. The sale will be open until she is sold out.
      After that she will be for sale again later this year. As I work with a foreign manufacturer to cast my doll they are available during short period and not all year, so each time I offer a different doll available.

4. Do you have a profile picture? Thanks

5. There are more pictures of Ombre, including profile shots, here.

6. Is there anyway to get a face-up by the artist?

7. Is it possible to purchase just the face-plate?

8. I won't make custom faceup myself on this sale, because I allready have too much work. But there is a faceup option by Esthy if you want to order one with a face up. She is a talented faceup artist you can see her work on flickr.

Sienna> for the moment no it isn't possible, but as I have more heads than body heads only will be probably for sale when all the complet doll( body + head ) will be sold out.
      In all case I will offer for sale heads only this year.

9. Quick question - layaway is only available if you order 2 or more dolls? Your dolls are lovely by the way!

10. It is also available for one doll too, 50 now 50 later(I think)

11. So, for one doll the layaway terms are 2 times layaway, and for multiple dolls you can get 3 times layaway? Just checking.
      thanx!

12. How much is she in $ amount, plz?

13. Ombre was 445€ + shipping fees but it looks as though she is already sold out.

14. Due to many mails from Customers who missed the first sale. Ombre is back for sale for a new preorder period from now to February the 23.
      Thanks you all for your interest and support.