1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

CH has new dolls up

Aug 17, 2005

1. I thought I'd post this here, too.....^^

New uniques, and limited dolls....^^

2. I think Sher's gonna freak... SO MANY BEAUTIFUL SARIELS!
      Uriel and Uranus are so darling!

3. Phantom is beyond gorgeous :o

Oh how I wish I had won the lottery. He would be mine :love

:daisy Dena

4. So many beautiful dolls! Is the petite devil new? She is so cute with her little wings and tiny corset....

5. a boy Soye! :D Ahh... CH Uniques. <3

6. the big uniques and the devil were form the last round. the new round starts with the tanned uriel.

7. were are they ?

8. thank you :grin:

9. WOW!!! They're sooooooo pretty.

10. So many beautiful dolls and so little money :cry: I really like the suntan Uriel, he is too cute!

11. Man, I already liked Uriel best of the petites, and his tanned form is Cuter than ever. :D :o

Ann in CT

12. URGH!! The day I get a job, Uriel sells out. Man, I am so disappointed!

13. Well... actually I don't personally care for the faceup on that little sariel who was limited. I just want the KANA one that came out a couple months ago, sigh... so there was some minor freakage going on but basically it was more like this *_* because I really can't afford one right now, and was happy there wasn't something there that I felt I couldn't live without...

hope they do another kana one... or that I find one on the secondary... :grin:

edit, now this unique is just a little killer but a) she's sold out already and b) she's bw. sigh... I want KANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
      [​IMG]