1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CH Little Jr. size comparisson???

Jun 27, 2007

1. Hello everyone, I have a question for you.

I recently bought a CH little Jr. Tera and am finding they are smaller than normal MSDs. I have been making her clothes myself, because I am finding most other regular MSD sized clothing is way too big for her.

I was wondering if someone knows if the CH little Jr. sizes are close to Unoa, Narae, or something else all together, that way I can find more fitting clothes.

Me and Sage thank you for your help ^.^!!

2. As far as I know they can fit Narsha clothing somewhat.

3. I have a Mars (boy doll) and he's... very petite compared to others. He's slimmer than most dolls and most MSD clothing has to be turned up (trousers) or ruffled up at bit over his hands.

If you think that the standard MSD is about 45cm, and that CH LJ are 38cm, you'll get an idea. They are very nearly Tinies. Clothing from Customhouse is reasonable, if you get there in time, but also clothes for other slim MSD dolls.

Note that Amelie Taylor clothing may not fit. I've just found that out after paying for a nice suit for my boy ^^

4. We consider Little Jr. a tiny now (35cm and less). Check my Tiny Size Chart (see sticky thread in Tiny Dolls section, the link is in the first message of the thread).

Little Junior's measurements are in there.

Narae and Narin's measurements are here.
      http://dollfair.com/gallery6.htm

Have you tried any Friends2BMade "Friends" clothes? Narsha is about the same size as Little Junior and I know someone used Friends2Bmade on her. (note shoes and headgrear will not work, fit varies on all pieces)
      http://www.friends2bmade.com

Thread about Friends2BMade clothes
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40448

Here is a thread in Tinies called What Can Little Junior Wear
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143827

Here is a Little Junior in Friends2BMade - looks like the slacks are even the right length. Note - long sleeves in F2BM are even wide on minis.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19204

Also - If Narin's measurements are close enough - Narin can fit in some Tyler Matt clothes, maybe Little Junior could too (pieces need to have wide enough sleeves for a BJD hand and you'd have to shorten slacks).

Carolyn

5. I didn't realise that he was classed as a Tiny. So are the girls 35cm? But the boys taller? Hm... Guess I need to say I own a Tiny instead of an MSD now... Still, I'd have thought that he was closer to MSD size than Tinies (other than maybe Joong...)

6. My roomie has a BC and they arnt really similar in size, so i would think she is more MSD than Tiny. But thank you for your help, your links are very helpful.

7. The MSD section used to be labeled 40cm and up. The tinies section used to be labeled 27cm and less, and that left a bunch of dolls floating, with threads in both sections. In addition it was a buzzword for plastic dollfie collectors (dolls that aren't on-topic). The mods decided to include 35cm and down in Tinies and changed the subtitle of the tinies section.

Little Jr. and Narsha are at the top of the tiny size range. There are several tinies from 30-33cm, and then a big group at 26cm-28cm (includes Bambicrony), and lots of smaller ones.

And re comparative size of tinies - for every tiny, there are smaller ones, until you get down to 9cm.

Carolyn

8. I always thought CH LJ were 38cm tall though... Well... When I took Ares' measurements that was what I measured him as :sweat Guess I was wrong.

9. Wow - 38cm is correct for the boys! I just modified my size chart to list the Little Jr. Boy and Girl separately. The measurements I had were apparently for the girl who is 35cm tall.

So I guess your boy is between Tiny and MSD.

Carolyn

10. :sweat I guess that's going to cause confusion in the future... I guess he's both.

However, if we're talking girl dollies here, should this thread be moved to the tiny section?

11. Thank you ^.^ Ill let the mods know about the confusion in this thread, but i think it is okay here cause we found out that the CH Jr boys are between tiny and MSD. Ill let it up to them to decide. ^.^ thanks again.