Changed Chiwoo pics again?

Apr 27, 2005

1. Well... looks like eluts is changing their dolls pictures... and they changed Chiwoo's again...I liked the other ones but... I love this one also! CHIWOOO *___*

I wonder if they'll change everyone's pics!

2. I'm betting they update them all, eventually, since they got a new faceup artist.
      They all look GORGEOUS!!
      :daisy
      Michelle

3. Yea, i noticed they changed the soo special the other day too.

4. i liked the last chiwoo pic better, he kinda looks like a girl in the new one. i do like the new soo special one though.

5. yea. i like the last "new" picture too. I really liked the eyes he had in, in the last picture.

6. ;; Would anyone happen to have the old 'new' picture(s) available? My computer was reformatted and I lost all my Chiwoo pictures. Those were one of my favorites...*poutu*

But I actually really like the new image! He does look like a girl, but...Chiwoo usually does. I have yet to meet a person new to CP that didn't say, "Oh wow! She's pretty! :D"

Heh, heh. <3

7. Oh, that's great! (New Soo special picture, that is)..
      I used to HATE the old Soo special picture (not bashing, I promise, Soo types are my favorite dolls, as evidenced by Shyada); I thought the open-eyed pic with that pigtail wig made her look like an alien.
      The new Chiwoo picture definitely looks like a girl. :P Maybe a different wig would have been better. That's still a great faceup, though.

8. Dolkot -http://www.dolkot.com/ still has up the older new pics.

I thought Chiwoo was a girl at first, too. He's so pretty.

9. wow, if he was on a girl body, i would love the last pic's make-up :D

10. <3 Yay. Thank you very much.