1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Chantal's Dolls Alley Feedback (2010)

Mar 1, 2010

1. Feedback thread for Chantal's Dolls Alley

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

-------

* What did you order?
      An Asleep Eidolon Blueberry

* When did you order?
      February the 18th.

Fast and pleasant through email. Even when Chantal was down with the flu, she replied within a day.

It was easy to pay with bank transfer as I'm in the same country as Dolls Alley

The doll was shipped within a week after Chantal and I agreed to not ship the doll on the next day after payment, because it was better for both of us if the doll was shipped a few days later. (I was busy and wouldn't be home in time for the mail man anyway and she was busy preparing for a fair.)

Very good.

Yes.

Yes. The doll is even nicer in real life.

Yes. One of the main reasons that kept me from buying from Chantal's Dolls Alley was the fact that a certain person(*) who has a market place ban here at DoA claimed to work for Chantal's shop and gave a very strong impression to be involved in most ABJD related sales. After a few emails back and forth with Chantal she assured me that this person would not be involved in any transactions with Dolls Alley (unless I would buy a doll with a face-up by this person), which took away my concerns that kept me from buying.

Yes.

(*) I'm withholding the name of this person as she has nothing to do with the transaction itself and most people who share my concern about doing business with Chantal's Dolls Alley if this person could be involved, know about whom I'm talking. I advise people to contact Chantal through the contact form on the website, if they want to be reassured that they are dealing with Chantal and Chantal only.

2. * What did you order?
      -
      Asleep Eidolon Lemon

* When did you order?
      -

-
      great:aheartbea

-
      very easy with paypal

-
      Lemon was in stock and Chantal send her to their face up artist immediately. And she was shipped to me after about a 5days from payment( because of the face up work I've ordered)

-
      yes...even better,than I was expecting ^_^

-
      yes (except the fact, that I was ordering doll with custom face up)

-
      yes,completely satisfied

-
      if I'll need another AE doll I will order her from this shop for sure

-
      maybe :)

3. * What did you order?
      A Asleep Eidolon Yara Sr. HEAD

* When did you order?
      Don't remember... but last year summer

Very good. She was so kind.

I paid with paypal without problems

She had the head in stock, so she shipped as fast as she recieved de money

NO. The resin was very VERY irregular, with bubbles, scratches inside the head and some on the face. The item was shipped just as it is, so If the head was wrong she could just reduce the price (or just let me know it ^^U)

NO. As I said, the head came in a poor condition.

No and yes. The head came very bad, but the mold is so lovely.

If I had to buy a full doll yes, because it seems that they are finished properly, but I know another person who bought a head and it came in the same condition as mine. So, I will not buy any head from there and from that company.

Yes.