1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charles Creature Cabinet (2010)

Apr 3, 2010

1. Charles Creature Cabinet
      • What did you order?
      • When did you order?
      • How was the communication?
      • How easy was it to pay?
      • How long did it take to ship?
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      • Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      • Were you satisfied with the product?
      • If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      • Would you order from this company again?
      • Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. Charles Creature Cabinet

• What did you order?
      Fuuga Fullset
      IF Boots
      Fidelia via http://www.luxour-academy.com/
      Fidelias Secret Vampire Fullset
      Robin Hunter Fullset
      Brown Shoes
      Black and Red Shoes

• When did you order?
      Fuuga Fullset 9/03/09, received communication, tracking and updates. Order received 12/2009
      Fidelia via http://www.luxour-academy.com/ 9/20/09
      IF Boots Oct 30th
      Fidelias Secret Vampire Fullset 11/13/09 Payment Received Verified
      Robin Hunter Fullset
      11/13/09 Payment Received Verified
      Brown Shoes 11/13/09 Payment Received Verified
      Black and Red Shoes 11/13/09 Payment Received Verified

Fuuga Fullset - Good Communication
      Fidelia via http://www.luxour-academy.com/ Excellent Communication with Luxour Academy
      Fidelias Secret Vampire Fullset No Communication nor updates to status since 11/13/09
      Robin Hunter Fullset
      No Communication nor updates to status since 11/13/09
      Brown Shoes No Communication nor updates to status since 11/13/09
      Black and Red Shoes No Communication nor updates to status since 11/13/09

Too easy. I used Paypal instead of credit card so by the time I realized there were problems it was too late to get a refund via Paypal about my CCC orders.

Fuuga Fullset Layaway completed 10/08/09 - 12/09
      IF Boots 10/30 - 12/09 - came with the Fuuga, but my online acct at CCC does not show that these were already sent.
      Fidelia via http://www.luxour-academy.com/ ordered 9/20/09 - Received 10/06/09

UPDATE All Items in Red Ordered 11/13/09 Rescued via Intermediaries and arrived nude no CCC faceup 10/4/10

Fidelias Secret Vampire Fullset NEVER SENT/ Acct only shows Payment Received
      Robin Hunter Fullset
      NEVER SENT/ Acct only shows Payment Received
      Brown Shoes NEVER SENT/ Acct only shows Payment Received
      Black and Red Shoes NEVER SENT/ Acct only shows Payment Received

Fuuga was defective, crack in head, hand fell off and spur in eye socket had to be filed away. The other repairs took months to get fixed. Quality control seems nonexistant on Fuugas.

If Boots are high quality

Fidelia via http://www.luxour-academy.com/ Excellent quality, my Favorite Doll is my Fidelia TiGGy

UPDATE All Items in Red Ordered 11/13/09 Rescued via Intermediaries and arrived nude no ccc faceups 10/4/10

I am truly shocked by how thin her resin is in her head, but otherwise she is a stunning doll.

Robin Hunter Fullset NEVER SENT/ Acct only shows Payment Received
      actually he is much cuter in person

Gorgeous and High Quality Shoes - MuJa replaced these on her own - they are stunning!

Gorgeous and High Quality Shoes - MuJa replaced these on her own - they are stunning!

Fuuga Fullset Yes
      IF Boots Yes
      Fidelia via http://www.luxour-academy.com/ Yes

UPDATE All Items in Red Ordered 11/13/09 Rescued via Intermediaries and arrived nude no ccc faceups 10/4/10

well no because although I did pay for a faceup, she came blank, but I actually think she is gorgeous blank - Longest lasting Bright glow Yet!
      He is alot cuter in person then I was expecting, and I love his Iplehouse body musciles - and he GLOWs TOO!!!!
      Much more amazing in person
      Truly gorgeous work!

Fuuga Fullset is still sadly in need of better stringing and faceup/sealing that wont interfere with her glow. She will be shipped to Winternight for further repairs soon
      If Boots - are wonderful
      Fidelia via http://www.luxour-academy.com/ Yes, My Fidelia TiGGy is my absolute Most Favorite Doll!

I think she is gorgeous, but I am truly shocked that her head was cast so thin and is just excruciatingly fragile. I am too scared to fix her eyes properly and will be sending her away for epoxy reinforcement, I hope she can be reinforced to be stronger, her eyelids are razor thin and her entire head is far thinner than my other Fireflies. Charles should have dealt with this, but I am incredulous that Donny sent a head cast this thin in the first place. I really dont see any excuse for this.

I really havent checked over his head since I put his headcap on but I dont recall his head being as freaking thin as the Vamp Fidelia. His body is magnificent. And I wasnt expecting from the website pics that he would glow too - so thats Immensely Cool!

Incredibly appreciate MuJa replacing these on her own, they are amazing
      Just truly gorgeous and perfectly fitting shoes

Fuuga Fullset, I felt grateful to have gotten the doll, and sorry for Charles so I did not contact him about her condition. I thought mine was unusual until other Fuugas arrived with the same issues or worse.
      Fidelia via http://www.luxour-academy.com/ No problems or issues, Luxour communication prompt and customer oriented

Fidelias Secret Vampire Fullset No Communication/updates to status since 11/13/09
      Robin Hunter Fullset No Communication/updates to status since 11/13/09
      Brown Shoes No Communication/updates to status since 11/13/09
      Black and Red Shoes No Communication/updates to status since 11/13/09

There never was any communication from CCC or Charles, but I am grateful that he let our intermediary pick up the dolls and freed them to be sent.

No. Mainly because of the bizarre lack of communication, or sudden promises of shipment which do not turn out to be true.

Update - I dont think there is any CCC company anymore sadly....

Only second hand or via Luxour Academy, I would never risk buying through the CCC website ever again.

Items in Red reflect orders from 11/13/09 Never Updated -status still merely says "Payment Received/ Verified"Items still Not received - I will update when these items Arrive. UPDATEs Below

Dolls ordered 11/09 - arrived via Intermediaries 4/10 - Thank Goodness!

UPDATE dolls Rescued via Intermediaries and arrived nude no ccc faceups 10/4/10
      UPDATE shoes replaced by intermediary and arrived 10/4/10

PLEASE CHECK CCC Waiting Room thread at http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?250838-CCC-%28Charles-Creature-Cabinet%29-Waiting-Room/page44

CCC Waitlist Wiki http://www.denofangels.com/doawiki/index.php?title=CCC_waitlist

3. my order with Charles Creature cabinet took 1 year to receive and was not sent by Charles, a doll forum friend here intervened (thank you Muja!!)

Charles Creature Cabinet
      • What did you order? Ophelia Blackberry (and IF, though off topic)

• When did you order? September 9, 2009

• How was the communication? Awful. Every single bit of correspondence had to be prompted by me and nothing was followed through. Promise after promise to ship in one week, one day, etc. were all broken. Then after December, none of my emails were replied to. I have been completely ignored since.

• How easy was it to pay? Easy to use paypal, but I had to send an email for them to update my status to paid.

• How long did it take to ship? 1 year. I received my doll from Muja Sept 2010

• Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? the doll is lovely but not worth $300, especially without a faceup or accessories.

• Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes and no. The black piglet looks the same but without extras she requires extra work and $$ to get her to the same standard.

• Were you satisfied with the product? I love my Ophelia, but the whole process was horrible and I am so very sad to have not received her outfit. I really picture her as a little witch T_T

• If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They haven't. Someone else had to step in and take care of it for us. I'm really grateful for Muja's help!! :)

• Would you order from this company again? Never. And I wouldn't advise anyone else to either.

• Would you buy this company's products second-hand? No. I have seen too many of them arrive broken and structurally faulty.

4. Charles Creature Cabinet
      • What did you order? IF $46 plus $17.50 shipping

• When did you order? Sep 24, 2009

• How was the communication? Only on my part...never from CCC

• How easy was it to pay? Very

• How long did it take to ship? NOT YET!!

• Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Can't tell yet!!

• Did the item look like the sales pictures? Can't tell

• Were you satisfied with the product? If it ever comes, maybe!!

• If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They did nothing!!!

• Would you order from this company again? NO!!!!

• Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe

5. • What did you order? • When did you order?

DDE fuuga fullset ordered 13th Oct. refund early march

vamp fidela fullset direct from ccc ordered Nov 5 recieved 4.10.10 thanks to dollzwize and muja

• How was the communication?When i made the inital purchase very good but as time passed it got worse. Messages were either ignored or replied to with false information, (eg will be shipped this week)

• How easy was it to pay? Too easy, with paypal, unfortunatly it was too late to get my money back once I found out about all the other people waiting too.

• How long did it take to ship? In the end i cancelled the denver dolls order, the ccc order i am still waiting for. once she was shipped (by muja not charles) about a week, the wait up to that point 11 months!

• Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I don't know? No, she arrived without her outfit or faceup and i had to pay twice for shipping. (i am glad just to finally have her though!)

• Did the item look like the sales pictures?I don't know? yes except for the faceup, also her resin is not mixed smoothly with the glow in the dark pigment so she has spots of stronger glow, i quite like it though, looks like freckles!

• Were you satisfied with the product? n/a i am relieved just to recieve her after such a long wait!

• If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a (by telling me my order was ready to ship, shame that wasnt the case)

• Would you order from this company again? No, i love the sculpts but i wouldn't trust the company to deliver

• Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, this is the only way i would buy as the item would already be there ready to send out! there were some wonderful sculpts, it is such a shame that such promise ended like this!

6. • What did you order? BuBu 2nd edition with added face up by Sweetly Twisted

• When did you order? Sept 12

• How was the communication? Absolutely terrible. Most all my 'nice' e-mails were ignored. Finally answered only after e-mails saying that i would take further action if i didn't see any progress.

• How easy was it to pay? Easy, the only easy part.

• How long did it take to ship? n/a i'm still waiting. Almost 7 months now.

• Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? n/a since it's not yet received.

n/a since it's not yet received.

• Were you satisfied with the product? n/a again, not yet received.

• If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a sofar i'm still getting ignored as with everyone else.

absolutely NEVER NEVER!!

Maybe, if it's in hand and instock.

A little more info. I received a pic of my finished BuBu on Jan 9th from Sweetly Twisted herself. This means that my BuBu is done and ready to be shipped. ST told all the buyers that the batch of custom face up dolls were picked up by Charles and he said he would ship them shortly. It has yet to be. So, these long finished dolls has been sitting in his office/home for almost 3 months collecting dust while Charles continue to take orders through his site.

After months of persistent frustrated e-mails, i finally received a tracking number on March 24th. I have been checking it daily but it does not work. This seem to happen alot. Promised of shipping with track numbers that never work and packages that were never received.

I'm sorry to say that my hatred for Charles grows more everyday. And knowing that people are still ordering from him unknowingly is just horrible.

7. Charles Creature Cabinet

• What did you order? Fuuga full set

• When did you order? August 17, 2009

• How long did it take to ship? It has been 7 1/2 months and I still do NOT have my doll !!!! I now have my doll as of September 30, 2010. She was not shipped by CCC but acquired through an intermediary and shipped by her. From the time I ordered till arrival was 13 1/2 months. There was no direct communication from CCC to me during this entire time.

• Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - I ordered a full set with faceup. I did not get the outfit, faceup, or shipping that I paid for, so was rather higher priced than most for a blank, nude doll of that small size.

• Did the item look like the sales pictures? - Yes, minus the faceup and outfit.

• Were you satisfied with the product? - I absolutely adore this doll. She was sculpted by a gifted artist and is just wonderful. However I am stuck trying to faceup and dress this doll myself as this was paid for but not received.

• If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - The doll had to be rescued by an intermediary, so there was no company shipping or solving anything.

• Would you order from this company again? - The artist is truly gifted, but the whole lack of communication/shipping was horrendous. I would only order another item from them if they could hand me the doll in person or another company had the doll in stock.

• Would you buy this company's products second-hand? - Absolutely. I have ... twice.

Thanks Muja, DollZwize, DarkStar, RoseAnn and the many others involved in rescuing these dolls.

8. Charles Creature Cabinet
      • What did you order? BuBu Limited Piggy

• When did you order? Feb?

• How was the communication? In the beginning good, but then zip.

• How easy was it to pay? Paypal, so easy

• How long did it take to ship? Never got him, I discovered that Charles was outstanding with orders, I never even knew by his website. I sent him emails with my concerns and never received a reply back, after 30 days I filed a Paypal claim and got my money back. I then bought the BuBu Piggie though a vendor who had him in stock.

• Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I'd say yes. I love him dearly.

Yes

With the product yes, But NOT with CCC

I stated in an email that I was upset that he was still taking new orders for dolls when he was severely delinquent with older orders. CCC never returned any of my emails addressing my concerns so they did not solve my problem.

Never directly through CCC

Yes, but only if it was in stock and no preorders.

Just a little extra: I was so upset to find out about the issue and felt it so dishonest to accept my order when he hadn't filled orders that have been waiting over half a year. I had no qualms about lodging a complaint after I'd felt I'd been duped.

9. Charles Creature Cabinet

• What did you order?

Firefly Fuuga and Princess Kaba.

• When did you order?

I ordered August 31st, paid the first half of my layaway immediately, first payment was confirmed the next day (Sept 1st), I was paid in full Oct 14th.

Not very good. I recieved form-letter status updates early on, then a long silence, during which I made three inquiries that were ignored. Two more recent emails (Mar 23rd and Mar 31st) received brief but prompt responses stating that my package was "finally ready to ship" and that I would receive a tracking number by the end of the week. This did not happen. My most recent message (April 4th) has not been responded to. ((edit - response April 7th))

Very. Paypal, and they permit layaways (first half right away, second half within 45 days).

I'm still waiting. As of April 7th, I do (finally!) have a tracking number, though it isn't working.

--Edit: My dolls just arrived today, June 8. The package was mailed May 28.

Having played with a friend's Bubu, I'm optimistic that I'll be able to say yes to this. Hopefully soon.

I think it will, can't say yet for sure, as the dolls aren't here.

I'm sure I will be, whenever I finally get it.

My problem has not been solved. My dolls have not been shipped. ((edit - maybe they have now; should know by two or three weeks))

Not directly, no. Maybe through a dealer, but only if the current situation is resolved, and I and other waiting customers get our dolls.

Yes, absolutely.

I'll update this as needed.

~perley

10. Charles Creature Cabinet

• What did you order? Fuuga - The Firefly Faerie

• When did you order? Aug 6, 2009

• How was the communication? placed order directly on CCC website, paid in full through paypal, rec'd confirmation via email

• How easy was it to pay? By using paypal it was a breeze to send him my money - BIG lesson learned

• How long did it take to ship? I've not received it yet; I've inquired twice and both times Charles said it would ship shortly and he'd send me a tracking number. I've not rec'd a tracking number yet, either.

• Would you order from this company again? NEVER and I would NEVER recommend his site to anyone who actually wants to receive what they paid for.

11. Charles Creature Cabinet

• What did you order? Fuuga, Wig, Robin Hunter, an outfit, 2 pairs of shoes, and an IF

• When did you order? September and November of 2009

• How was the communication? Great in the beginning.... Charles was VERY helpful. He was willing to add a wig onto my order so I wouldn't have to pay added shipping, and he was trying to help me find one of his dolls that was out of stock. Unfotunately, It got worse as the time went on... ending with what I think was a "form letter" about his being sorry and for me to be patient, etc. when I wrote about the possibility of having to do a chargeback if I didn't have a tracking number for shipping within two weeks. He said they should be ready within 2 weeks from the date of the e-mail which was February 17. I then waited for a month and filed a chargeback with my credit card company even though the Paypal deadline was passed. This was on March 29th. My credit card company issued a refund shortly thereafter.

• How easy was it to pay? Super easy... Paypal (I'm so thankful that it was through a credit card and not a balance or checking.... because I was able to get it back. I will always do that on future doll purchases)

• How long did it take to ship? Never arrived I waited as long as 5 1/2 months with nothing to show for it.

• Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I have Fidelia's that I've bought 2nd hand that I think are well worth the money.... but in this case... I can't answer the question.

• Did the item look like the sales pictures? Can't answer (but my Fidelias did)

• Were you satisfied with the product? Can't answer (but I love my Fidelias)

• If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They didn't! I'm thankful for my credit card company though!

• Would you order from this company again? Never

• Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Definitely or from a buisness that had them IN STOCK.

Judy

12. Charles Creature Cabinet

• What did you order? Fuuga with default faceup

• When did you order? August 6, 2009

• How was the communication? Received an immediate confirmation of order (form letter) then received another immediate form letter indicating payment received. In November I rec'd a form letter indicating her status was being processed - this is after I wrote him asking about her. In March I wrote again inquiring about her and asked for a refund. I rec'd a note saying he was working on her and asked for my patience. He also said a tracking number would be sent when she was ready. I've received no tracking number as of this date (April 6 - Hmmm - just noticed that today marks 8 months from the date I ordered and paid in full for her - I am not celebrating)

• How easy was it to pay? Very easy - used paypal balance (will never do that again on any site - will always use a credit card)

• How long did it take to ship? I've never received Fuuga

• Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? n/a

• Did the item look like the sales pictures? n/a

• Were you satisfied with the product? n/a (although I've soured on her already due to this horrendous mess)

• If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

• Would you order from this company again? NEVER EVER and would never recommend it to anyone

• Would you buy this company's products second-hand? doubtful

13. I placed my order on Charles Creature Cabinet's website on August 12th, 2009. It's been 8 months and no news from my order, in spite of the few messages I sent Charles.

I am currently considering filing for fraud against this company.

• What did you order?
      Yoshi basic + make up
      Squirrel outfit for Yoshi

• When did you order?
      On August 12th, 2009, so 8 months ago.

I received an email to say my order was placed and payment received. Then another email in late November to say my order was being processed. Nothing after that, not even replies to my emails asking how advanced my order is.

Very easy, indeed! I paid using my Paypal balance.

It has not been shipped yet.

• Were you satisfied with the product? n/a
      Problem not solved.

No, never again.

No, I have no trust left in this company.

14. • What did you order? I have ordered several dolls, including Yoshi, Kimbo, and Boneka Kayu (aleady arrived), and Limited Ed. Ophelia Licorice, MoMo Bouhatei, Spec. Ed. Biroudou Bouhatei "Keimei & Reimei", Spec. Ed. IF, Spec. Ed. Issa Moriko 2nd Ed., Momo "Hedgehog", Surprise Ed. Noanie Autumn & Neo Yoshi (still waiting)
      I have paid for everything except Noanie & Neo Yoshi
      • When did you order? September - October
      • How was the communication? Great for the first order. I picked up my first items at Gogadoll where I met him and he was very kind. The last few weeks I cannot get ahold of him.
      • How easy was it to pay? Very.
      • How long did it take to ship? Still waiting 7-8 months later.
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The ones I've received are very nice quality. I am woried about hte ones to come.

If someone plans on conducting legal action against Charles I would like them to contact me. I hate to even think of this, as he was VERY kind in person and then through e-mail, but if I don't hear from him soon I may be forced to do something. I am currently out over $1,000 worth of dolls and items that I can't afford as I have lost my job in the meantime.

Does anyone know if my credit card (A PayPal credit card) will cover me this long after the purchase date? If so I will call them and have them put a hold on the money, or to cancel it.

15. • What did you order?
      IF (imaginary Friend no Face-up)

• When did you order?
      On Oct 28th, 2009.

Fine, but it was ordered through Luxour Academy/Princess Tapi and they are always very communicative.

Very easy! Paid using Paypal.

It has not been shipped yet.

• Were you satisfied with the product? n/a
      Luxour Academy Refunded me in full

I would only order through someone like Luxour Academy.

Yes I would.

16. What did you order? Numerous dolls and accessories since Sept. 2009 which have yet to arrive or even be shipped. These include (I am only listing the dolls - there are many outfits and wigs which I am also waiting for) Total amount of all outstanding items is $2,614:
      Ophelia Licorice with Sweetly Twisted faceup - the doll has been finished and picked up from the faceup artist mid-January
      IF (Imaginary Friend)
      Neo-Yoshi and Noani Autumn Set
      Fidelia's Secret Fidelia Vampire and Robin Hunter Set
      Rasta Brownies Marley and Bailey Rose Twins Set
      Jointed IF

When did you order? These are my outstanding orders as of September 9 through December 7, 2009. There were a total of 7 orders

How was the communication? Okay - not a lot but I have bought from CCC plenty of times in the past and that has usually been the way it goes. However, there have been maybe two e-mails (and I have sent many more than that since late December) but no information on when I might expect anything to be shipped

How easy was it to pay? Extremely easy with PayPal and a good cart system on the online shop

How long did it take to ship? Outstanding items have not been shipped as of yet

Was the quality appropriate for price in your opinion? N/A - items have not arrived to judge - the last item I did receive from him, a Princess Kaba Hippo, had a large flaw in the resin of one cheek and the face up had been marred by someone thinking they could rub out the flaw

Did the item look like the sales picture? N/A - have only seen Flickr photo of my Ophelia but have not received her or any of the others to be able to judge

Were you satisfied with the product? I am unsatisfied with the service - I have not received any of these products in order to judge

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve the problem? The company has NOT solved the problem of sending my items and has done almost nothing to communicate what they will do to resolve these issues; I am having a faceup artist repair my Kaba

Would you order from this company again? Sadly, I must say no. And it kills me to admit that because almost all of my favorite dolls are from CCC. But I would be afraid to purchase again directly and even hesitant to buy from a distributor unless I knew the item was actually already in stock. Also, there have been problems with defective and broken and substandard dolls (also items missing from what should be "full sets" - including things like faceups!) being shipped and repairs and promises of replacement parts not being made good on, so, again, I'd be wary of buying unless I knew the doll was free from defects and that all that was supposed to come with the doll was included

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? In a heartbeat if it was an item I would like to have and I knew it was in good condition. However, I do have concerns about some quality control issues so I would even be cautious about such purchases (see above answer)

Update: Through the intervention of a friend in the Netherlands (and many other people behind the scenes), many of our dolls were finally "liberated" - I received all dolls on 10/4 and 10/5/2010. However, many outfits (both default and extras I had purchased) and things like that were nowhere to be found so could not be included in orders. None of the dolls had face ups and some were not in the greatest condition (though no actual breakage - this was clearly the way they were found, because the packing these dolls got to get them to their true homes could not have been better). I am satisfied that any obligation to me on the part of Charles' Creature Cabinet has been fulfilled though, even if it wasn't actually Mr. Stephan who resolved these problems. If CCC was ever resurrected, I would NOT purchase directly from the company nor would I have much faith if dolls were being sold through a distributor with perhaps only one exception. I am sorry to see the passing of a company that I adored and wish this situation had been handled better by Mr. Stephan to avoid so much upset and drama. I will forever be grateful to the many people who intervened to finally get us our dolls.

17. Charles Creature Cabinet
      • What did you order?
      I ordered an Ophelia Licorice Wizard Piggy with default faceup

• When did you order?

Sept 11 2009

•How was the communication?

It was good during the normal waiting period (60 or so days) up untill around Christmas.

Very easy

It has not arrived yet :( It has been about seven months since I ordered.

I don't know.

Don't know D:

I'm pretty unsatisfied that I've gotten nothing.

They have not solved my problem, but only promised to ship my doll, while never actually shipping her.

Never. I have nothing to show for what I paid, and the communication was very bad. I was promised my doll many times, but I never got any tracking number. I only got email responses when I used harsh words. It makes me very sad, as I love the creations. But at this point I very much regret my decision to order from CCC

Maybe. I am so hurt by what has been happening, I might not want a doll from CCC anymore.

18. Charles Creature Cabinet
      • What did you order? a Fuuga and a jointed IF
      • When did you order? Oct and Dec 7th 2009
      • How was the communication? very good until the notice of divorce
      • How easy was it to pay? very easy
      • How long did it take to ship? I got Fuuga in March Jointed IF has NO indication of when it might come 6 months for IF almost 7 now
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Fuuga has one foot a bit larger than the other, but I don't know if this is common
      • Did the item look like the sales pictures? pretty much except for symmetry
      • Were you satisfied with the product? I love Fuuga and I wish I could have IF
      • If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Fuuga is fine but I have heard no word of IF
      • Would you order from this company again? Things would have to change a great deal for me to ever order again
      • Would you buy this company's products second-hand? not any more

19. Charles Creature Cabinet
      • What did you order? Ophelia Licorice

• When did you order? September 2009

• How was the communication? Poor. few communications made and promises to ship that were not fulfilled

• How easy was it to pay? yes

• How long did it take to ship? the original item I ordered never shipped. When DDE got in their shipment, they had extra Ophelias, so I ordered one through them and did a chargeback on my credit card order wtih CCE. This was in March 2010.

• Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? he sent DDE items without a faceup

• Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes, without the faceup

• Were you satisfied with the product? satisfied with product, but not with timing

• If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? no

• Would you order from this company again? no

yes

20. Charles Creature Cabinet
      • What did you order? Ophelia Licorice fullset from CCC, Bubu Odoroki 2 from Luxour Academy
      • When did you order? March 2010 Ophelia, April 2010 Bubu
      • How was the communication? CCC: Great before I ordered, non-existent afterwards LA: Really great!
      • How easy was it to pay? Very easy with both copanies
      • How long did it take to ship? CCC: Still haven't received anything LA: Less than a week
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? CCC: Can't judge the Ophelia since I don't have her LA: Bubu is wonderful. He came with a faceup and clothing.
      • Did the item look like the sales pictures? CCC: Don't know LA: Bubu looks just like the picture on the site
      • Were you satisfied with the product? CCC: Wish I had Ophelia to judge LA: I love Bubu
      • If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? CCC: The company could reply to my emails and let know what's going on with my order and everyone else's
      • Would you order from this company again? CCC: Never LA: Definitely
      • Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes