1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charles Creature Cabinet Firefly Faerie discussion part 7

Mar 10, 2014

1. TF is looking very glam in that pic Jonlyn!

2. Thanks much MuShu....better not let Juni hear you say that!

This is one of my favorite pictures of her

[​IMG]
      Fae by Jonquil O, on Flickr

3. Jonlyn she really is a pretty little thing.

4. Hello to Lupo & WDG ! Love the new T. T Fae made me order it as soon as we saw it?

5. Thanks Jonlyn. I really like the way you style/set up your photos. I must try that with mine. they always look so plain.

6. Thanks so much WDG. I really enjoy taking pictures & I'm pleased when others enjoy them. Now I must thank you...T Fae's darling new T shirt has arrived & it is sooooooo cute! I haven't been feeling well but will get pics as soon as I can.

7. Hi

I've been away from the boards for awhile. It took a long time for me to finally get a fairy ! I am so happy Charles is releasing new
      little ones again ! Did you see he is doing a Bee boy ? He is going to put one up for auction to help save the bees. Do you think it would be ok to post here or on DOA ?

8. jinjur - since Charles has been banned from DoA none of his new releases or re-releases of previous dolls are allowed on the forum and we are not supposed to talk about his new things here. There is an active community over on the Resin Cafe for his new releases however. But, congratulations on getting your very own fairy.

9. you can talk on the resin cafe and you can always follow him on flickr or face book
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/31829030@N02/

did you see the little bird boy?.....and the cute fauns....but here you can only talk about the firefly girls then?....

10. Oh I didn't realize he was still banned. I am so sorry about that. Thank you I really love her. I have 2 more coming soon

11. Hi Wilkies ! Yes I did see them, they are darling !

I didn't realize because of the thread I thought it would be ok. I hope anyone who has his dollies
      would be open to giving Charles another chance. I am so happy he's creating again.

So I have a Fidelia now but also have a Fuuga and Fidelina coming soon ! I am also building a tree house for them.

12. jinjur - you'll love the Fuuga! I have an original Fuuga (that I am the second owner of) and I just love her face! And I would encourage you to follow the link that Wilkies supplied for the RC as there are a lot of fans of Charles over there and you can spam away on pictures of all the new arrivals :)

13. Thank you so much ! I wanted her from the very first but missed out on her the first round I am very excited to finally get her. I had 3 different sales for a fairy that was sold to me and then they backed out. So it's been a long hard struggle to get my first girl and now she will be my second. Do you know if Fidelina and Fidellia have the same shoe size ?

14. I don't have a Fidelina but I have a friend who does and I believe they can share the same sized shoes.

15. Thank you Mu Shu, she's seems to be partying in San Francisco and taking her time LOL
      I think I am going to try my hand a drafting a pattern and making a pair of shoes for her :)

16. Good luck with the shoes jinjur! I envy people with crafty skills

17. Anyone received their little Isilme and Fuuga yet???? :D

18. Peggytoes - as Charles has been banned from DoA these new releases are not allowed here as per the rules located here: http://www.denofangels.com/doawiki/index.php?title=banned Members will best be directed to the Resin Cafe to share in their excitement http://theresincafe.proboards.com/thread/5630/pinky-swear-firefly-fairy-thread?page=800 Original FF releases of Fidelia, Fuuga and Vampire Fae are allowed to be discussed here.

19. Sorry - I didn't know that. Thanks for the information!