1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charles Creature Cabinet Firefly Faerie discussion part 7

Mar 10, 2014

1. Jonlyn, Your Fae is wonderful. Did you design her outfit? She is really outstanding and the shoes are amazing as well...Great picture!

2. Thank you di4dolls. Fae's outfit & shoes were designed & made by a dear friend of mine. My Fae is quite spoiled as she has quite a few of his fabulous dresses & fairy slippers . Glad you enjoyed her picture.

3. Jonlyn, I'd love to see more pictures whenever you do the next fashion shoot. Really works of art and so in keeping with the dolls. Both you and your friend are very gifted. You've really brought her to life.

4. Has there been any news for new series of Fidelia / Fidelina without the green glam?

5. Hi di4dolls. Any new/future releases of Fidelia/Fidelina/Fuuga etc are off topic for DoA since Charles was banned. However, there is a big following of all the new releases and any updates on new releases at the forum run by JPop
      http://theresincafe.proboards.com/

Charles has been releasing new dolls through JPop as well as his own website http://www.charlescreaturecabinet.net/
      The latest releases through JPop were Frost Fuuga and Isilme (both were in white resin and I think glowed purple?). I'm not sure if JPop has any left overs of those dolls as I've not gotten any announcements, however you can find "newer" released Fire Flies at the marketplace at the Resin Cafe, so if you don't want one of the green ones remaining for sale at JPop I would highly recommend joining the Resin Cafe forum (you'll need to be a member for a certain amount of time and have a certain amount of posts before you get marketplace access but its worth it if you are in the market for a newer FF)

6. I'm so sorry I missed your sweet post for so long. Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments...now I feel inspired to take more pics! Thank you again & again!

7. Mu Shu, Thanks so much. I hadn't realized about the rule and the banning protocol, so I do appreciate this note. They are such awesome looking dolls, its a shame to think some issues must have transpired. I will definitely take a look at the links you've mentioned and try to take proper caution here in the future. I'm very interested to learn more.

Jonlyn, My pleasure -- very well deserved for your efforts. If you are able to post pics without breaking rules I would really look forward to seeing them. Very inspiring and I really appreciate the quality of all the details and the photography.

8. Thank you again di4dolls! Yes, I am able to post pics here as my firefly is from the first edition. Hope you continue to visit this thread & now that you've inspired me I will try to find the time to take some new pictures soon!

9. Jonlyn, Delighted to hear that your pictures will not break the rules!! I will definitely keep browsing this thread. Whenever you are motivated and have some time I know I won't be the only one who will enjoy the spamming!! Thanks in advance!

10. di4dolls - First edition Fidelia's, Fuuga's and the ever rare Vampire Fae are all still on-topic for the forum. The do occasionally go up for sale through ebay, the MP here or the MP at the ResinCafe so you never know, one might find its way to you :) And if you get one of those then you can also post pictures of future released FF with your original one in the photo here. I have one of the new Frost Fuuga's but she needs to get some clothes, eyes, wig etc before I get any photos taken. But here is Juni (an original release Fuuga that I bought second hand here on the MP)
      [​IMG]
      Juni with Daisy Dayes hounds
      par Mu Shu, on ipernity

#50 Mu Shu, Oct 4, 2014
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    11. Mu Shu, What an awesome surprize to scroll down and see your beautiful fashionista Juni! I love her flower petal polka dots and very cool hair do! She definitely has her hands full with those 2 basset hounds!! So cute!!! I hope she will take a stroll with your newest Frost Fuuga when she is ready I'd love to see them together.

I am trying to look through the older posts to educate myself on the various editions of the Firefles. They are really wonderful and I hope one will find it's way to me. Thank-you so much for sharing your terrific picture and introducing me to Juni and the Fuuga FF's. They are amazing! Much appreciated.

12. di4dolls - glad to help. And you CAN'T go wrong with a Fuuga! They are sooooo stinking cute :D The newly released Frost Fuuga's are beautiful in person and I would highly recommend one :)

13. Waving happily at Juni! Please give MuShu a big hug from us.

14. 2015..................it is about time I come back here, Rati is already complaining where all of her friends are.

Juni........oh you are gorgeous in your purple petal dress and the two doggies are fun, what are their names ?

A picture to brighten up the day. Rati in a beautiful bead dress made by DarkStar, a perky hen named Joséphine and Toska the supercute dragon both by Daisy Dayes.
      [​IMG]Rati got a fabulous new bead-dress. Josephine is interested in the red beads. by MuJa K, on Flickr

15. Adorable group and Rati looks amazing in that gorgeous dress.

16. Hi Dragon, is my little dragonlet not the most adorable dragon ( aaah accept you ) in the world ?
      Bought a little Lantern for Joséphine to make her her ownliest LanternCoop..................she is perfectly happy with it. She was really upset when Rati shoo her away .....well she tried to pick a red bead out of the gorgeous dress.........hmm it will take time to get along again I suppose. Hens can be so proud.

[​IMG]Rati shoo her away by MuJa K, on Flickr

17. That is just adorable MuJa, I hope they learn to get along soon :)
      And yes, your little dragon is the cutest, but don't tell my dragons I said that, LOL!

18. How great to see some activity again on the thread! I love your pictures MuJa and the creativity of all the contributers here! Also am such a huge fan of CCC creations. I have acquired several and ordered several more since my last post, but will have to review the rules as to what pics can be shown....

19. Where the time is going, honestly I couldn't find the thread at first but tadaaaaaaa here I am again with Rati and the new......hah yes the newest chicken coop of Joséphine and Rati did a lot of hard working in this. Well not she alone she had nice companions.

[​IMG]Proud Joséphine by Murjani K, on Flickr

Eeh I meant you Dragon you are of course the best !! But your dragons are the Besties of Daisies !!

20. I'm confused... I just placed a pre-order for the new Fayette. It is off-topic? (I've been trying to research why, but can't find anything.) It says it's a collaboration with DHS (I learned about it through that site), it's not an anthro, it seems to be fully jointed... so what's up??? Was the ban because the company stopped operating for a few years there, or did something else happen? Now I'm worried about what I ordered...