Charm Doll BB Discussion

Sep 22, 2017

1. Hi! I was wondering if anyone else ordered a tiny for Charm Doll. I actually ordered an Emory in french tan resin through Alice's Collections last month. I'm really excited!

2. I just ordered a Daisy in Normal pink resin. I'm getting excited as well; now it is time to play the waiting game:)

3. Hi again! Just a quick update: I just got a shipping notice for my Emory in tan skin from Alice's Collections. I ordered on September 11th. I'll be sure to post pictures here when he arrives:whee:. I already want to order another!

4. I plan on buying a Daisy doll this month, she's going to be my very first bjd!

5. Have you guys noticed that Charm doll came out with a new BB? Their name is Michelle

Michelle_♂_CD-BB_Charmdoll_Charm Doll

[​IMG]

They have a really Baby face, and they feature a new pair of hands! The heart hands are so cute ; 3 ;

#6 Amberay_SH, Apr 19, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    6. Daisy is a really sweet sculpt. I almost got her when I ordered from them last year. My Charm Doll Emory was my second doll bought but the first to arrive. I really love the look of their dolls, I just wish their tan resin was a bit darker. Though if they were to go on sale again I'd pick up a Curry in tan very quickly!

7. Do you have any photos of your Emory doll?

8. The 1/6 sized body from Charm Doll is good!

9. Hi! I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've never uploaded a picture before so I had to learn a new skill. I've been waffling bout what colour and brand of wig to get him so he's still going without. I'm not sure if I should warn for dolly nudity here.

[​IMG]image1[/url] by Shaniqua Brown, on Flickr[/IMG]

10. Do you know if Michelle comes with the binky shown in the photos?

11. Answer to my own question (in case anyone is curious too). I reached out to Alice Collections and asked. The pacifier is just a prop they use for photos and is not included.

12. Hi everyone! Will be ordering Charm Doll Anthee and Michelle this month.. i will make a full payment for Anthee, while Michelle will be on layaway... i can’t wait!! How long did you guys wait for yours to come? :))

13. If you have one, I hope you can post your 1/6 doll please. :) I cant wait to see some photos of them in real life

14. I don't know if anyone is still interested, but I finally got to take some pictures of my 26cm Charm Doll Winnie. She has company face up (so cute!) and body blushing.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]