1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charm Doll BB Discussion

Sep 22, 2017

1. Hi! I was wondering if anyone else ordered a tiny for Charm Doll. I actually ordered an Emory in french tan resin through Alice's Collections last month. I'm really excited!

2. I just ordered a Daisy in Normal pink resin. I'm getting excited as well; now it is time to play the waiting game:)

3. Hi again! Just a quick update: I just got a shipping notice for my Emory in tan skin from Alice's Collections. I ordered on September 11th. I'll be sure to post pictures here when he arrives:whee:. I already want to order another!

4. I plan on buying a Daisy doll this month, she's going to be my very first bjd!

5. Have you guys noticed that Charm doll came out with a new BB? Their name is Michelle

Michelle_♂_CD-BB_Charmdoll_Charm Doll

[​IMG]

They have a really Baby face, and they feature a new pair of hands! The heart hands are so cute ; 3 ;

#6 Amberay_SH, Apr 19, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    6. Daisy is a really sweet sculpt. I almost got her when I ordered from them last year. My Charm Doll Emory was my second doll bought but the first to arrive. I really love the look of their dolls, I just wish their tan resin was a bit darker. Though if they were to go on sale again I'd pick up a Curry in tan very quickly!

7. Do you have any photos of your Emory doll?

8. The 1/6 sized body from Charm Doll is good!

9. Hi! I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've never uploaded a picture before so I had to learn a new skill. I've been waffling bout what colour and brand of wig to get him so he's still going without. I'm not sure if I should warn for dolly nudity here.

[​IMG]image1[/url] by Shaniqua Brown, on Flickr[/IMG]

10. Do you know if Michelle comes with the binky shown in the photos?

11. Answer to my own question (in case anyone is curious too). I reached out to Alice Collections and asked. The pacifier is just a prop they use for photos and is not included.

12. Hi everyone! Will be ordering Charm Doll Anthee and Michelle this month.. i will make a full payment for Anthee, while Michelle will be on layaway... i can’t wait!! How long did you guys wait for yours to come? :))

13. If you have one, I hope you can post your 1/6 doll please. :) I cant wait to see some photos of them in real life

14. I don't know if anyone is still interested, but I finally got to take some pictures of my 26cm Charm Doll Winnie. She has company face up (so cute!) and body blushing.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. hello!

i'm looking to create a hybrid between my fairyland ns head & a charmdoll body.

would any of you have any ns fairyland ( preferably 2018 or later ) to compare with either the normal pink or normal yellow resin?

thank you so much!

16. Are there any current owner photos of these? I love a few of them on Alice’s Collections but can only find stock photos.

17. I haven't seen any owner pictures either, but I am experiencing love at first sight with Polly right now. I love Cherry too, just because she's so different, but honestly Polly has swept me off my feet. I think I'm going to order her when I get paid next week. I hope the bodies are nice.

18. @thessaly Yay, more Polly's! I ordered one a few weeks ago, with that epic scythe. I ordered her blank since the clothes and faceup didn't quite do it for me, will you be going for the fullset? I seem to remember the wait time is 5-6 months, but we'll see. Clover-Singing actually posted a pic of the nude body at the bottom of their listing: Polly CharmDoll CD 1/6 size girl doll YO-SD size 26cm bjd_1/6 size doll_Charm Doll(15% OFF)_Clover singing doll base I don't currently own any Charmdolls though so I couldn't tell you how the posing is. Good luck with your order!

19. Polly is adorable, I hope to see pictures if anyone gets her! I know it will be awhile though.