1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charm doll Product Review

Apr 4, 2018

1. Hi, I noticed there wasn't one for Charm doll, so I took the chance to make a thread~

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Love to see picture(s)!

2. * Ordered a Charm doll Trista
      * Started layaway in January - Finished in May - Received her August 27th
      * I paid for the face up and full body blushing (shipping was 80$ too) so the total was around 650$. I am biased because she is my grail and probably would have spent 1k+ on her :love Out of all the dolls I own I think Charm doll has the best quality.
      * Her face up looks exactly like the picture, its almost scary. She has some very light green on her face that I never noticed in the advertisement and it looks beautiful.
      * 10/10 would buy again if something happened.
      * The only negative I can think of is the knee joints. They're hard to bend at first and when they do it makes a cracking sound that makes you think you broke them (but they are fine. Other than that she is very poseable!
      * Hell yeah! Great quality, beautiful life-like paint jobs... the only issue I have is a lack of money. :XD:

Congratulations on the Rhea! Do you know when she is coming in? For my next doll I was stuck between Rhea and Joyce.

3. * I ordered a BB Daisy doll, no face-up, blushing or clothes
      * I ordered in April of 2018
      * The quality was excellent for the price, the body and face sculpt is very beautiful
      * The pictures describe the item perfectly. The doll's body is very cute
      * I am absolutely satisfied and happy with this doll! I want more Charm Doll bjds
      * The doll poses well, it's especially fun because the hands are not mirrored (one is clutched, the other open). This means posing her hands can offer a lot of different expressions and moods. She is strung a bit tight, but that is very expected of new dolls from any company I think
      * I want to buy at least one more doll from this company. I think they are still releasing dolls, and I check everyday if they have any new dolls. I want a 45cm female doll next (that Joyce doll is so stoic and cute!!!)

4. * What did you order?
      Charm doll rhea
      * When did you order?
      March 2018
      Quality from the sculpt, clothing, and accessory is worth the money. Detailed and sturdy~
      Pretty much on par, I didn't see anything off
      Is it possible to be more than satisfied with a product? cause that's what i feel
      Her knees make a loud sound that doesn't sound very reassuring. Also her knee joints look a bit rough on the inside and her sculpt number in her headback is not that cleanly sculpted in, but not a big deal
      I'm eyeing on Doris now!!

5. the message was left in error, please delete

#5 Rashell, Aug 2, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    6. * What did you order? 45cm Boy Body Ver.2 Normal Yellow with body blush
      * When did you order? Feb 3rd 2020 via Alice's Collection's Arrived Sept 3rd '20
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion Yes, such a beautiful & finely detailed doll for only 206$ is ridiculous!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I love the body even more in person but the body blush is thicker and brighter than it looks in the pics.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I regret the blush but the doll itself is perfect! (The blush isn't badly done I just don't like it.)
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) I love everything about this doll!!! Except the blush but I can wipe that off if I get too sick of it.
      * Would you buy more from this company? I have other doll plans but after I get them/decide against any of them I definitely would!

7. [​IMG]

* What did you order?
      - 1/4 Remy瑞米 with 45cm boy body 2nd gen. (pink normal/french resin)
      * When did you order?
      - Order Date : March 10, 2020
      - Arrival Date : November 9, 2020
      - It was worth it!! Actually I'll buy another doll someday. I had to wait quite a long time, about 7 months, but think about the price... It was time of patient needed even though I had never waited so long.
      - Exactly same.

- Of course. I can say it once more. I'll buy another doll someday. (2)
      - Its urethane skin is really chewy. Actually it's hard and thick, that's right but it's really sticky. I don't know how this is possible.
      - His skin color was brighter and pinkish than I expected. But I can expect it to be a very pretty color if it goes through yellowing. The color I was thinking of was the yellow based pink color as Doll-chateau's one or other Chinese 'normal(pink powder)' colors.
      - He is a good poser without wiring custom.
      - His leg line is really beautiful.
      - I can say it once again. I'll buy another doll someday. (3) I want to challenge the 70cm bodies.

But now, I should think about his face. Happy New Year!

8. * What did you order?
      Charm doll - Baron (Fullset)
      * When did you order?
      Feb 28, 2021 , delivered on Sep 1, 2021
      Was a good price, plus it was on sale.
      Of course!
      Yes!!
      I really don't have any.
      Of course if they make a bigger size.
      [​IMG]

#8 MarbasHellsing, Jan 25, 2024
      Last edited: Jan 25, 2024
    9. * What did you order? Circe full doll in Normal Yellow with company faceup and wig.
      * When did you order? May 15, 2023, paid in full through Alice's Collections. She arrived on January 18, 2024 (8 months later).
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, absolutely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, exactly the same!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional): The quality of the resin and the faceup is amazing. She looks exactly like the picture. Her seam lines are perfectly sanded. She also came strung perfectly and poses like a champ straight out of the box! The only negatives I can think of are that her proportions are a little unusual for her scale, especially her teeny tiny feet. I'm struggling to find shoes that fit her!
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes! I hope to buy more dolls from them in the future.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]