Charm doll Product Review

Apr 4, 2018

1. Hi, I noticed there wasn't one for Charm doll, so I took the chance to make a thread~

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Love to see picture(s)!

2. * Ordered a Charm doll Trista
      * Started layaway in January - Finished in May - Received her August 27th
      * I paid for the face up and full body blushing (shipping was 80$ too) so the total was around 650$. I am biased because she is my grail and probably would have spent 1k+ on her :love Out of all the dolls I own I think Charm doll has the best quality.
      * Her face up looks exactly like the picture, its almost scary. She has some very light green on her face that I never noticed in the advertisement and it looks beautiful.
      * 10/10 would buy again if something happened.
      * The only negative I can think of is the knee joints. They're hard to bend at first and when they do it makes a cracking sound that makes you think you broke them (but they are fine. Other than that she is very poseable!
      * Hell yeah! Great quality, beautiful life-like paint jobs... the only issue I have is a lack of money. :XD:

Congratulations on the Rhea! Do you know when she is coming in? For my next doll I was stuck between Rhea and Joyce.

3. * I ordered a BB Daisy doll, no face-up, blushing or clothes
      * I ordered in April of 2018
      * The quality was excellent for the price, the body and face sculpt is very beautiful
      * The pictures describe the item perfectly. The doll's body is very cute
      * I am absolutely satisfied and happy with this doll! I want more Charm Doll bjds
      * The doll poses well, it's especially fun because the hands are not mirrored (one is clutched, the other open). This means posing her hands can offer a lot of different expressions and moods. She is strung a bit tight, but that is very expected of new dolls from any company I think
      * I want to buy at least one more doll from this company. I think they are still releasing dolls, and I check everyday if they have any new dolls. I want a 45cm female doll next (that Joyce doll is so stoic and cute!!!)

4. * What did you order?
      Charm doll rhea
      * When did you order?
      March 2018
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Quality from the sculpt, clothing, and accessory is worth the money. Detailed and sturdy~
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Pretty much on par, I didn't see anything off
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Is it possible to be more than satisfied with a product? cause that's what i feel
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Her knees make a loud sound that doesn't sound very reassuring. Also her knee joints look a bit rough on the inside and her sculpt number in her headback is not that cleanly sculpted in, but not a big deal
      * Would you buy more from this company?
      I'm eyeing on Doris now!!

5. the message was left in error, please delete

#5 Rashell, Aug 2, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 2, 2019