1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Chic Line Release & Event information

May 14, 2010

1. Dear customers,

It is our pleasure to announce the release of Chic Line and a new event to celebrate the launch of this exciting new line-up.
      Information about Chic Line can be found on our previous notice and FairyLand blog.

Event period: May 14, 2010 ~ June 30, 2010*
      * Event may end prematurely if prepared Chic Line stocks become sold out prior to the end date.

Event information:

Purchase Chic Line Basic
      - Receive L-Line head connection + Cat Sleeping faceplate (for L-Line head connection)

Purchase Chic Line Boy Full Package
      - Receive L-Line head connection + Breakaway faceplate (for L-Line head) + Lion Sleeping Faceplate (for C-Line head)

Purchase Chic Line Girl Full Package
      - Receive L-Line head connection + Ruru faceplate (for L-Line head) + Cat Sleeping Faceplate (for C-Line head)

First 100 Chic Line Full Packages will come with following free gifts,

Chic Line Boy Full Package
      - Lion Faceplate (for C-Line head) and Lion ears

Chic Line Girl Full Package
      - Cat Faceplate (for C-Line head) and Cat ears

Swapping eligible event gift with another type of gift (eg. boy <-> girl event gift swap, full package <-> basic event gift swap) is not possible.
      Event gift photographs are currently unavailable and will be posted as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Please note that the first 100 Chic Line orders are planned to be shipped around June 18.

Chic Line Basic and Full Package products will have 3 times the normal mileage points for the period of event duration only.
      Please note that mileage points are updated after the shipping is confirmed to be received, under the member account which was used to place the order.

Chic Line will be available at special event price of $317 for Basic products and $497 for Full Package products.
      There will be an increase of price after the end of the event period.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
      *L-Line head connection refers to the back of the head only and does not include any faceplate.

** L-Line head connection for boy body is different from the connection part for girl body. Chic Line Boy order will receive Boy type L-Line head connection and vice versa.

*** Swapping eligible event gift with another type of gift (eg. boy <-> girl event gift swap, full package <-> basic event gift swap) is not possible.

**** Event faceplates and parts will be in the same skin tone as the chosen Chic Line skin tone.

***** Cat Sleeping faceplate (for L-Line head) gift for Chic Line Basic purchase is different from LittleFee Big Pukisha faceplate.

****** First 100 Chic Line order will be according to the date of the order placement and the grace period is 1 week. Orders remaining unpaid after 1 week will be cancelled by the administrator.

******* Makeup is not available for event faceplates.

******** Please understand that the shipping time may be slightly delayed for orders received during the event period due to more than usual amount of orders being processed at the same time.

********* Measurement table for Chic Line updated HERE. Chic Line is not compatible with MNF clothings and shoes.

2. Realpuki Soso and Tyni Basics are also released. Limited number of Realpuki Basic products will be available per month.

We have been consistant with our store policy that Realpuki will not be released as Basic Package due to extreme delicacy and difficulties involved in creating of miniature size mold. We have thought about this matter for a long time and due to a popular demand from our customers, we have decided to release them as a Basic Package after all but at limited quantity for the reason explained above. Our apologies for the inconveniences and thank you for understanding.

3. There was an issue with some of our Full Package product pages and [add to cart] button was not working properly.
      These pages have been fixed and should work now. Please try refreshing your browser or start a new window if you are still experiencing problem.

4. will you have pictures of the optionnal faceplates soon? I can see the cat in the blog but no lion

5. Will Tyni and Soso be released as full package again at any time or just basic from now on?

6. Where can I find information on Chic line eye and wig size and are there plans for a slim version of the male body to be released? Thanks!

7. ^ head size is 4.72 inch for both the male and female Chic line, and they are wearing 6mm eyes.

- I would like to know what the normal price would be, for this is a special price you said?
      - And how many items is Fairyland going to create for them? I always find their clothing/wig/shoes section (for every size) very small and most items are always sold out.
      - So are their alternative clothing/shoes/wigs they could wear?

I also have a request, would it be possible to see Ino and Rou with a more natural faceup?? And better closeup of their open eyed faces? (so no dark lips or hats)

Thanks in advance.

Sabriell

8. this is not the summer event right?

9. I am confused.

I want both the Lishe face AND the RuRu head. Do I get that with the full girl package? If so I am in!

10. Will pictures of the cat faceplate and cat sleeping faceplate be posted?

11. What is the difference between "model legs" and "cutie legs" on the Chic girls? I noticed Soo has cutie legs, but Lishe has model legs.

12. Cauldroness: I would assume that the difference is the same as it is for the MiniFee girls?

13. will the Ruru faceplate be available separately for those who order the basic doll?

14. I also would like to know about Ruru, I really would like to buy her, but I don't see her listed yet....? Will she be available at a later date?

::EDIT::
      Oops! I just went back and re-read the original notice...the Ruru faceplate comes with the girl full package. I apologize for not reading more carefully! >_<

15. They've posted FAQ at the notice: http://dollfairyland.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD4&ID=166

Dear customers,

Here are some frequently asked questions regarding Chic Line Event. It would be appreciated if you could have a read of it first prior to posting questions because it may save you time waiting for our answers :-)

Q: Will event faceplates from Chic Line Event be available separately in the future?
      Q: When will L-Line head connection and M-Line head connection be on sale?
      Q: Is body parts swapping (bust/leg/gender) of Chic Line possible?
      Q: What size is L-Line head connection + L-Faceplate (eg. Ruru, Breakaway)?
      Q: Can I see photos of event faceplates?
      Q: How do I know if I ordered the first 100 Full Packages? Can you let me know?
      Q: What size wig/eye/shoes/clothes fit Chic Line?
      Q: What is Chic Line's normal price after the event?

Q: Will event faceplates from Chic Line Event be available separately in the future?
      A: They may be available for sale some time after the event period, but we cannot guarantee if and when this will be at this stage.

Q: When will L-Line head connection and M-Line head connection be on sale?
      A: L-Line head connection will be available some time after the end of event.
      M-Line head will take longer and expected be available by the end of this year

Q: Is body parts swapping (bust/leg/gender) of Chic Line possible?
      A: No, Chic Line body parts swap is not accepted, as with all other Basic/Full Package doll products at FairyLand.
      This will be available through Chic Line A la Carte, but we are unable to provide definite schedule for its release at this stage.

Q: What size wig works on L-Line head connection + L-Faceplate (eg. Ruru, Breakaway)?
      A: It is same as the normal LittleFee head size and LittleFee wig will work on this combination.

Q: Can I see photos of event faceplates?
      A: They are currently being prepared and will be updated ASAP. We apologize for the delay

Q: How do I know if I ordered the first 100 Full Packages? Can you let me know?A: We cannot notify individual customers regarding their event eligibility, but we will tweet (http://twitter.com/FairyLand_EN) once we reach the number.

Q: What size wig/eye/shoes/clothes fit Chic Line?
      A: Please refer to our measurement table
      http://dollfairyland.com/board/list.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD2

Q: What is Chic Line's normal price after the event?
      A: Final details on pricing have not been decided yet. Price will automatically change once the event ends.